A Good Sign?

Nov 2012
Gamma Solaris
I thought you were supporting Tony supporting Mr. Combover wanting what is, no matter how sexy a name he gives it, an import tariff on Chinese goods.
Trump's right...you know it, too...or you wouldn't have tried a character denigration about his hair. You'd present a cogent difference to what I posted, instead.

But you can't...

The Chinese get paid diddly squat...have no social welfare...can't vote...can't have a union...can't form their own political party...geez...the list goes on and on. Even the firing squads try to miss vital organs so cashed-up people can get them.

Those millionaires and billionaires??? All Communist Party members or real close to that fire....

How can you counter what Trump has said about the Chinese "eating our lunch". You can't. A 25% excise would readily address at least some of the inequities. However, no excise will counter the patent thefts or fiscal espionage they run over America time and time, again.

This ain't a fair fight.....and Trump...combover and all...is right.

Nov 2012
Gamma Solaris
china holds the much of the note on the mortgage that is US debt. we gotta tread easy.
NOT at all, Webby. Read what each and every note has written on it.

We just need enough trees and ink....

Last edited:
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Trump's right...you know it, too...or you wouldn't have tried a character denigration about his hair. You'd present a cogent difference to what I posted, instead.

But you can't...

The Chinese get paid diddly squat...have no social welfare...can't vote...can't have a union...can't form their own political party...geez...the list goes on and on. Even the firing squads try to miss vital organs so cashed-up people can get them.

Those millionaires and billionaires??? All Communist Party members or real close to that fire....

How can you counter what Trump has said about the Chinese "eating our lunch". You can't. A 25% excise would readily address at least some of the inequities. However, no excise will counter the patent thefts or fiscal espionage they run over America time and time, again.

This ain't a fair fight.....and Trump...combover and all...is right.
Then I challenge you to show me where and when any tariffs have had a long term benefit.

And I am constantly amazed that you continue to claim support for fiscal conservativism but support a guy who has declared bankruptcy four times. I also notice that though his creditors and most likely his investors lost big, he himself continued to make out like a bandit.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Then I challenge you to show me where and when any tariffs have had a long term benefit.

And I am constantly amazed that you continue to claim support for fiscal conservativism but support a guy who has declared bankruptcy four times. I also notice that though his creditors and most likely his investors lost big, he himself continued to make out like a bandit.
I have to agree.

Nov 2012
Gamma Solaris

Well...you get my thanks for that. Look at a "reverse tariff". That's what China has on its exports. Nowhere to be seen are the loadings inherent for employee benefits...but the US is replete with them.....

As for declaring bankruptcy...that's what you do when you run out of steam.

Restructuring and reorganisation is all in the codes...with special courts set up to deal with it.........