A great empathic Democratic comeback!

Dec 2015
Arizona

Pay close attention to what happens next here on DTT, Porky. Here goes:

Justin Fairfax, you are a disgrace! You and your Virginia Boys Club are a disgrace! Not only are you a disgusting PIG but you represent ALL THAT decent, intelligent women around the globe loath. Your language is unforgivable. Your words and actions are not only heinous, they prompt Christian women like ME to say "hand me the knife, the gasoline and the matches".

Democrats DO NOT condone this poor excuse for a man. In fact, this is NOT a man, this is a predator. Kick him out of office NOW--not next week--not next month--NOW.

Now, Porky. What was YOUR reaction when you heard Donald Trump's language and sexually predatory aggression toward any number of women? What was the reaction of Republicans everywhere--including women? Did you ask for his resignation? Did you refuse to support him? Did you condone his actions--excuse his actions or DID YOU call him a disgusting PIG?
Just curious.

May 2018
Chicago

Justin Fairfax, you are a disgrace! You and your Virginia Boys Club are a disgrace! Not only are you a disgusting PIG but you represent ALL THAT decent, intelligent women around the globe loath. Your language is unforgivable. Your words and actions are not only heinous, they prompt Christian women like ME to say "hand me the knife, the gasoline and the matches".

Democrats DO NOT condone this poor excuse for a man. In fact, this is NOT a man, this is a predator. Kick him out of office NOW--not next week--not next month--NOW.

Now, Porky. What was YOUR reaction when you heard Donald Trump's language and sexually predatory aggression toward any number of women? What was the reaction of Republicans everywhere--including women? Did you ask for his resignation? Did you refuse to support him? Did you condone his actions--excuse his actions or DID YOU call him a disgusting PIG?
Just curious.
Nailed it.

Apr 2013
La La Land North

Just curious.
You sound just like a whole bunch of Virginia Democrats I have been reading.

Nov 2012
Kekistan
I strongly agree that the Dems need to resign post haste. All three of them need to go as prescribed by their fellow travelers, er, Democrats. That way we get a Republican gov in Virginia again. Don't believe me? Check the line of succession.
Here's a flowchart of Virginia's line of succession for governor, lieutenant governor, and attorney general
which is why the Dems have backed away. There is no meto movement protests. Its all about politics. A republican, we have meto riots and protests. Involving Democrats in this magnitude? Well hell rape away muh boys rape away. Assuming there was any rape to begin with. A really big assumption. Or, dare I say, yuge assumption. I actually like that Fairfax lawyered up and is fighting it.