A Hangman’s Civility

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.

Destroying everything that made this country great is what Democrats stand for and care about.

You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. Hillary Clinton

Only a very sick human being promises that hangmen will spring the trapdoor with civility:

That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again. Hillary Clinton

I recorded and watched bits & pieces of SCANDALOUS (7 one hour episodes):

If you watched the 7 episodes when they were shown on TV you will have sat through 3 hours of commercials, 3 hours and 55 minutes of repetition, and 5 minutes of entertainment. Frankly, I did not see the point to SCANDALOUS. There was nothing there except a rehash of 20 year old crap that basically let the Clintons waltz away with a song in their hearts.

I did watch a more informative series:

God help this country when a political leader like Hillary Clinton practices the civility she gave to the men, women, and children in the Branch Davidian Compound:

NOTE: No Democrat went to jail over Hillary’s Branch Davidian Massacre, nor did anyone get fired or resign.

‘Waco’ TV series tries to show that David Koresh and his followers ‘were not violent people’​
By Sonia Rao​
I looked at WACO to see if Hillary Clinton’s bloody hands were included although I did not expect to find it on television. For all of the whitewash television sprays on Hillary Clinton none of it can wash away Hillary’s massacre of men, women and children.

Hillary Clinton offers so many scandals to choose from her guilt for the WACO Massacre was totally ignored in SCANDALOUS. The WACO Massacre produced dead bodies, while finding the bodies in Hillary’s e-mail server, the Clinton Foundation, and Uranium One scandals are yet to be unearthed. (There are too many bodies in Hillary’s Arab Spring to count.)

Covering up for then-First Lady Hillary Clinton’s bloodbath is the cruelest scandal of all because those murders would have been prevented were it not for her ambition.

Hillary was the one who ordered the final assault on the Branch Davidian Compound —— not Bill, not Janet Reno, not Webb Hubbell, not Vince Foster. The final number of deaths was never determined, but the known-deaths included 21 children and two pregnant women.

"Give me a reason not to do this," Janet Reno is said to have begged aides shortly before orders were issued in the final assault. After the complete disaster of the final assault on the Branch Davidians, Bill Clinton was refusing to face the media, and Janet Reno stepped out to take full responsibility in front of the cameras. But the real "Woman in Charge" responsible for the deaths of 76 Branch Davidians, including 21 children and two pregnant women was Hillary, not Janet Reno.​

XXXXX

Mrs Clinton grew more and more impatient as the Waco stand-off came to dominate the headlines [Hillary wanted to get so-called "heath care reform" done, and Waco was taking all the headlines in spring, 1993, so Hillary forced the Waco resolution with disastrous results and a lot of death - Robert Morrow ] during the early months of the Clinton administration, said Bell. It was she, according to Bell's sources, who pressured a reluctant Janet Reno to act.​

Hillary Ordered The Final Massacre At Waco​
By Robert Morrow​
2-14-8​

Hillary Clinton will never be arrested for anything. It is a sad commentary on the country when the face of the Democrat Party feared exposure more from her erased e-mails more than she feared from a mass murder she ordered.

Finally, every voter should be scared shitless when a woman who bathed in blood throughout her public career promises civility. Speaking for myself, I believe that Jack the Ripper would govern with compassion and humanity if he became president before I believe Hillary Clinton will relinquish violence.

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
There is no better example of Hillary’s civility than “ABORTION” details in this article:

The name of America’s most prolific serial killer is Kermit Gosnell. He avoided the death penalty by waiving his right to appeal, and is serving life without parole. His story is told in the movie, “Gosnell: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer.” It opens nationwide this Friday, October 12.​

NOTE: FOX’s new star, Mollie Hemingway, is too high on establishment Republicans for my taste, but she was superb on this one.

America’s press corps went into vapor-lock. Gosnell’s actual practice was too sick to support. But there was no logical way to distinguish his practice from what they were already supporting. So they just didn’t show up.​
The most sensational trial of a serial killer in the history of America had virtually no reporters in the court room. The biggest crime since 1893 could not be covered because the reporters could not say why it was wrong.​
One of those who noticed was Mollie Ziegler Hemingway. At the time she was a reporter for GetReligion.org. Nearly three weeks into Gosnell’s trial, there had yet to be any mainstream media coverage. So, on April 7, she published a story about the blackout. She followed up with six more, published between April 10 and April 16.​

How America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer Almost Got Away With Murder​
By Jonathan Lange​
October 9, 2018​

Ms. Hemingway can achieve sainthood if she uses her public voice on FOX to tie Hillary Clinton to Gosnell:

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
Ms. Hemingway can achieve sainthood if she uses her public voice on FOX to tie Hillary Clinton to Gosnell:
Ms. Hemingway can achieve immortality if she crucifies Leslie Marshall on-air:

Coming across Joe Biden’s photo in Leslie Marshall’s Fox piece, ‘I’ve found the Democratic candidate who can defeat Trump in 2020’ almost had me falling off my computer chair in gales of irrepressible laughter.​
In most of his pictures ‘Bite Me’ looks like he is: goofy.​
The chill only sets in when contemplating how touchy-feeling the former vice president is in real life.​
Leslie Marshall is a “Fox contributor”. So was Commie Van Jones before top Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett coaxed him away.​
Columbus discovered the New World, Thomas Edison, the incandescent lightbulb and Guglielmo Marconi, the radio.​
Leslie Marshall found the “Democratic Candidate Who Can Defeat Trump in 2020”.​
Is Fox News having us on?
Trump Rally Television Viewers: ‘Bite Me, Fox News’​
By Judi McLeod​
October 13, 2018​
FOX is not having us on. FOX has gone so far to the Left in the past two years management no longer cares if conservatives wise up.

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
“Protesting Cuban and Bolivian diplomats shouted, chanted (“Cuba Si!-Bloqueo No!”) and banged their hands on desks at the United Nations on Tuesday to drown out the launch of a U.S. campaign on the plight of Cuban political prisoners…..“I have never in my life seen diplomats behave the way that the Cuban delegation did today. It was really shocking and disturbing…if the diplomats of this government (Cuba) behave this way, how do the police behave?" U.S. envoy to the U.N. Economic and Social Council Kelley Currie told reporters.​

Trump Derangement Syndrome and Incivility at the U.N.​
Humberto Fontova​
|Posted: Oct 20, 2018 12:01 AM​

I am old enough to remember Soviet incivility:

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
Is Fox News having us on?
NBC surely is!

“The question now for Democrats, who could actually beat President Trump?,” the reporter posed. She observed: “Tuesday’s mixed results raising questions about whether progressive Democrats could win in crucial swing states like Florida or whether more mainstream Democrats, like Joe Biden, still toying with a run of his own, might fare better.”​

NBC Already Pushing Dem Losers as 2020 Contenders​
By Kyle Drennen | November 7, 2018 1:39 PM EST​
In which corner of the universe is Joe Biden taken seriously?

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
In which corner of the universe is Joe Biden taken seriously?
NBC should drop Joe Biden like a used condom!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Accuses ICE of ‘Human Rights Violations’ in Victory Speech​
by JOSHUA CAPLAN​
6 Nov 2018​

XXXXX

A new authoritarian axis demands an international progressive front Bernie Sanders​
Thu 13 Sep 2018​

NBC has gotta love a freshface lady fruitcake and an old Commie on the Democrat Party ticket in 2020:

Last edited: