A question for pro-Abortionist Christians

Feb 2019
here and there
A thread was recently created questioning why Christians who believe in hell want to do away with abortion, assuming that when they are all aborted they go to heaven.

So the exact same question must be put to Progressive Christians who favor abortion rights. Do you favor abortion based on the premise that they go directly to heaven? Moreover, those that don't believe people go to hell, does killing babies mean that they are escaping the myriad of different hells on earth, all for the comfort of direct access to heaven?

Should the goal here be to try and kill as many babies, without them feeling pain, of course, as possible to reduce suffering in the world?

Additionally, does killing the innocent like this not only ensure they go to heaven, but does this not also usher in the Progressive utopia of reduced carbon emissions and pollution?

Nov 2012
Rhondda
Nobody is pro-abortion, nutter, but obviously it depends on the mother - and, fair play, I should think death is better than being poor in your hell-hole.

Reactions: 47grapes
Feb 2019
here and there
Nobody is pro-abortion, nutter, but obviously it depends on the mother - and, fair play, I should think death is better than being poor in your hell-hole.
I would think that since Progressive Christians seem focused merely on reducing temporal human suffering at any cost, they would be pro-abortion. That, of course, is assuming they feel no pain when the surgeon comes for them. And the woman ends her suffering as well, since she is not burdened with having to finance the infant or take care of an infant they did not really want in the first place. Just a few snips and their problems are gone.

As for people not being pro-abortion, that is a lie

Pro-abortion and proud of it - WORLD

Michelle Shelfer’s parents encouraged her at a young age to explore her sexuality. When the Berkeley, Calif., native became pregnant at 24, she thought little of her appointment at an abortion business: “It was like getting a filling in my teeth.” She breezed through a brief meeting with a counselor.

So if people are not really proud of their decision to have abortions, that should tell you something about choosing it. I would think we should all be proud of what we do, or not do it.

Last edited:

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
A thread was recently created questioning why Christians who believe in hell want to do away with abortion, assuming that when they are all aborted they go to heaven.

So the exact same question must be put to Progressive Christians who favor abortion rights. Do you favor abortion based on the premise that they go directly to heaven? Moreover, those that don't believe people go to hell, does killing babies mean that they are escaping the myriad of different hells on earth, all for the comfort of direct access to heaven?

Should the goal here be to try and kill as many babies, without them feeling pain, of course, as possible to reduce suffering in the world?

Additionally, does killing the innocent like this not only ensure they go to heaven, but does this not also usher in the Progressive utopia of reduced carbon emissions and pollution?
Why do you expect any straight answers to your questions when you never gave any straight answers to mine?

Fair-minded people believe personal decisions should be left up to the person. That concept seems alien to you.

Nov 2012
Rhondda
A pity some of these nutters don't begin to understand that their totally unchristian worship of money and power makes life intolerable for all but a small minority. Many women see, rightly, that a forced birth will be disastrous both for the baby and them amongst these squalid heretical bullies.

Reactions: imaginethat
Feb 2019
here and there
Why do you expect any straight answers to your questions when you never gave any straight answers to mine?

Fair-minded people believe personal decisions should be left up to the person. That concept seems alien to you.
I'm all in favor of personal freedom until it comes to infringing on the freedom of others.

Why does this seem foreign to you? That is, unless you think that the unborn are parasites and not really human beings.

Feb 2019
here and there
A pity some of these nutters don't begin to understand that their totally unchristian worship of money and power makes life intolerable for all but a small minority. Many women see, rightly, that a forced birth will be disastrous both for the baby and them amongst these squalid heretical bullies.
Worship of money and power? It is ironic that the Left seems to rage against money and power while all the while promoting a materialistic doctrine of Marxist materialism, as if to say, the only problems in the world revolved around the unequal distribution of wealth. Funny you never refer to them as nutters.

I do know some Christians on the right who seem to equivocate Christianity with wealth and blessing from God, but I do not adhere to that doctrine.

Nov 2012
Rhondda
Worship of money and power? It is ironic that the Left seems to rage against money and power while all the while promoting a materialistic doctrine of Marxist materialism, as if to say, the only problems in the world revolved around the unequal distribution of wealth. Funny you never refer to them as nutters.

I do know some Christians on the right who seem to equivocate Christianity with wealth and blessing from God, but I do not adhere to that doctrine.
Since you know as much about Marx as does a pig's arse, what is the point of such footle? Marx predicted what was going to happen, and other people have developed that, and it will unless you vicious scoundrels destroy the world first. Do you think Jesus would have supported Trumpf or your merry forcedbirthers or the murder of Iranians? If so you are lying to yourselves to an extraordinary degree.

Reactions: imaginethat
Feb 2019
here and there
Since you know as much about Marx as does a pig's arse, what is the point of such footle? Marx predicted what was going to happen, and other people have developed that, and it will unless you vicious scoundrels destroy the world first. Do you think Jesus would have supported Trumpf or your merry forcedbirthers or the murder of Iranians? If so you are lying to yourselves to an extraordinary degree.
Did Christ ever comment on the Roman leaders? Nope. He only went after the religious leaders who professed to be the representative on God on earth.

Last I checked Trump was not a religious leader like that. What he would have done was not attack the Roman leadership, but told his followers to pay taxes and obey the laws best they could so long as it did not violate their Christian sensibilities.