A question for pro-lifers on abortions and escaping eternal hell.

Oct 2010
Colorado
Having an abortion nor facilitating an abortion will bring eternal Damnation, There is ONLY ONE thing that will cause you to enter hell.. And that is you CHOOSING hell over spending eternity of God, the only thing that sends a person to hell IS THEY CHOOSE to NOT to spend eternity with God.

God is PRO CHOICE on heaven and hell, so choose wisely.
OK, let's say you are right. That God creates souls that he knows will go to hell, because he's eternal and omniscient. He creates souls that he knows will be aborted.

Those aborted souls probably haven't chosen hell over spending eternity in hell, right?

May 2019
California
OK, let's say you are right. That God creates souls that he knows will go to hell, because he's eternal and omniscient. He creates souls that he knows will be aborted.

Those aborted souls probably haven't chosen hell over spending eternity in hell, right?
I've always found it odd that many self-described Christians cannot mange to mentally accept that if this omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent being created the universe and everything in it, include the rules by which souls are judged, and there is nothing that doesn't go according to this being's plans, then that being created people with the foreknowledge that they'll live forever in torment that it created.

Sounds like a sociopath to me.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Having an abortion nor facilitating an abortion will bring eternal Damnation, There is ONLY ONE thing that will cause you to enter hell.. And that is you CHOOSING hell over spending eternity of God, the only thing that sends a person to hell IS THEY CHOOSE to NOT to spend eternity with God.

That and not having a small amount of water put on your forehead

May 2019
California

LOL! Literally no one chooses hell. It's not possible.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
I've always found it odd that many self-described Christians cannot mange to mentally accept that if this omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent being created the universe and everything in it, include the rules by which souls are judged, and there is nothing that doesn't go according to this being's plans, then that being created people with the foreknowledge that they'll live forever in torment that it created.

Sounds like a sociopath to me.
I see you are The Mustard King. We have much in common.
I am The Lizard King, I can do anything. ;)

If you ever need a definitive answer to a question here, just ask me!

Welcome.