A self proclaimed "Faggot" speaks.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
He based an entire speech on a subculture - and could come up with eight names?

Gee.

He knows how to hit the money bags of right wingers! Just like Trump, he knows spewing hate and bigotry will make people luuuuuuv ya' baby!

Reactions: 2 people
Feb 2014
nunya
Milo scares the hell out of the left. He is everything the left says they are about, at the same time he tells the truth about the left.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
He based an entire speech on a subculture - and could come up with eight names?

Gee.

He knows how to hit the money bags of right wingers! Just like Trump, he knows spewing hate and bigotry will make people luuuuuuv ya' baby!
Eight, just EIGHT??? :lol::lol::lol:

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Milo scares the hell out of the left. He is everything the left says they are about, at the same time he tells the truth about the left.
He doesn't scare anybody.

It's the idiots in the audience who applaud him and think he's some kind of legitimate spokesperson for the gay community and that he has real "insight" into the issues who are scary.

Nobody is scary because they want to get a bunch of yokels to cheer them on.

Reactions: 1 person
Feb 2018
United States
I'm so conflicted??!!!
I thought I was such a homophobe but I love Milo!!!!!

Perhaps while I find some habits others engage in as distasteful and certainly not my cup of tea so to say, it is more the posturing, virtue signaling, victim claiming and politics I detest rather than what a self avowed 'faggot' like Milo does with his own life and in his own home with other consenting adults.

Feb 2018
United States
He doesn't scare anybody.

It's the idiots in the audience who applaud him and think he's some kind of legitimate spokesperson for the gay community and that he has real "insight" into the issues who are scary.

Nobody is scary because they want to get a bunch of yokels to cheer them on.
Spokesperson for the "gay" community?
You are clueless.

Milo is much closer to a libertarian than a homotarian, which should be a real word as gays appear to be more about politics, virtue signalling and dominating others than about just wanting to live their lives as they see fit.

The last thing I could imagine Milo doing or claiming to be, is a spokesman (I'm sure he would use this form of the word) for the gay community.