A serious question for our anti-Kavanaugh protestor crowd

Jul 2015
USA
If Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s written opinions conform to the text of our written Constitution, and are in harmony with its documented legislative intent, which gives context to its text, will you guys apologize for the disgraceful treatment you participated in during his confirmation hearings?

JWK

The primary function of a Supreme Court Justice is to be obedient to the plain text of our Constitution, and give effect to its documented legislative intent which gives context to its text.

May 2018
Chicago
He swore to tell the truth, and he proceeded to lie for the better part of an hour, I understand integrity is not a core value of the Republican Party, but now 1/3 of the men on the Supreme Court are credibly accused of sex crimes.
Its also pretty silly to think that Kavanaugh was put on the Court to uphold the constitution.

Jul 2015
USA
He swore to tell the truth, and he proceeded to lie for the better part of an hour, I understand integrity is not a core value of the Republican Party, but now 1/3 of the men on the Supreme Court are credibly accused of sex crimes.
So, instead of answering the question, you persist in posting absurd speculations. I guess that's because you detest that our Supreme Court may no longer be used as a super legislative body unaccountable to voters, and your perverted social morality may no longer be imposed upon the people.

JWK

Civil rights ought not be based upon the perverted desires of sexual deviants who now impinge upon the inalienable right of mankind being free to mutually agree in their contracts and associations.

Dec 2017
USA
Civil rights ought not be based upon the perverted desires of sexual deviants who now impinge upon the inalienable right of mankind being free to mutually agree in their contracts and associations.
@johnwk

I am not sure if you saw a previous post of mine(?), or we just happen to think similarly on this topic, because I made a very similar argument about a week ago. I will find it in my recent content and re-post it here.

May 2018
Chicago
So, instead of answering the question, you persist in posting absurd speculations. I guess that's because you detest that our Supreme Court may no longer be used as a super legislative body unaccountable to voters, and your perverted social morality may no longer be imposed upon the people.

JWK

No, rights are not subject to a vote, period. They are guaranteed by the Constitution. You right wing bigots do not get to decide that other people do not enjoy freedom just because you don’t like them. If you try it, you’ll regret it.

BTW, Kavanaugh just decided that native Americans do no deserve the right to vote. Keep it up, November is coming. Kavanaugh gets no apology. I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire.

May 2018
USA
If Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s written opinions conform to the text of our written Constitution, and are in harmony with its documented legislative intent, which gives context to its text, will you guys apologize for the disgraceful treatment you participated in during his confirmation hearings?

JWK

The primary function of a Supreme Court Justice is to be obedient to the plain text of our Constitution, and give effect to its documented legislative intent which gives context to its text.
Nope.

Jun 2018
South Dakota

JWK

The SCOTUS has been used as a super legislative body that seemingly has no mechanism to correct or simply challenge its decisions. It was design that way under the assumption that the court will be nonpolitical.
The court has evolved into a Star Chamber that operates in the open due to its development of political bias.