A Story of Two Headlines ...

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
I woke up this morning and the first two headlines I read were:

"Trump calls withdrawing U.S. troops from Syria ‘no surprise’ amid mounting backlash"
and
"Putin backs Trump’s move to withdraw U.S. troops from Syria, says Islamic State dealt ‘serious blows’"

and yet when I went to Facebook and read different postings, there were still fat orange turd Dear Leader's cult members cheering him on.

I sincerely don't get it. Even his allies in government - almost every military official - almost every nation in Europe - almost all political advisors - even Fox News, for god's sake - have said this is the worst thing he could do. In fact, when Obama said he was going to do EXACTLY this, the fat orange turd Dear Leader bashed him via Twitter mercilessly about it.

But, the nation who has been our sworn enemy for over 50 years. The nation who has invaded our country via technology and tampered with our democracy and election process - this is the nation whose leader has stood up to applaud the fat orange turd Dear Leader's intentions.

What is wrong with these two stories? Why will those who follow the fat orange turd Dear Leader not comprehend that he is a duplicitous and insidious and not-all-that-bright traitor to the country he was elected to SERVE and protect?!

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Whats going to be interesting will be watching those that accused Obama of indecision and even cowardice for his "line in the sand" comments and then not following through the way they thought he should have, defend Trumps as he simply gives up and bails out.

I think we need, desperately need to see how much money Trump owes Russia and we need to see it NOW.

Dec 2015
Arizona
A couple of points. First, our allies. Not only Trump's advisors think he's a stupid idea, but so do our allies. France says "WE'RE staying". UK has troops in Syria. They are staying. Think about countries like Jordan--little Jordan. Now even more at risk. Our troops do MORE than fight ISIS. They help with sanitation, rebuilding and water. They maintain a visual strength to the area--if nothing else.
Second, once again this showcases Trump's inexperience, careless/reckless decision-making process. Trump’s claim is at odds with his own administration’s assessments. In August this year, the Pentagon assessed there were still as many as 14,500 Isis fighters in Syria. The Pentagon/State Dept was left scrambling. This is a chaotic decision based on WHAT?
If the president is SO concerned with national security, then WHY is he taking this risk?
And what about the stabilization process?? Even Bibi thinks this is a dumb idea, but of course Vlad and Bashar are delighted.

“I’ve never seen a decision like this since I’ve been here in 12 years,” Corker told reporters later. “It is hard to imagine that any president would wake up and make this kind of decision, with little communication, with this little preparation.”

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
I have to admit...."I don't get it"......We shall see if he is right or not...ehhhh??

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Except for laymen (like you and me) on Facebook and various forum postings, I haven't seen ONE PERSON defending his position and intention - except Putin.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Except for laymen (like you and me) on Facebook and various forum postings, I haven't seen ONE PERSON defending his position and intention - except Putin.
I'll try to defend his position...

He doesn't want people to see the stupid expression on his face when the two hookers piss on the bed....

So, Whatever Vlady wants, Vlady gets....

Last edited:
Reactions: tristanrobin

RNG

Apr 2013
La La Land North

He doesn't want people to see the stupid expression on his face when the two hookers piss on the bed....

Uhhhhh ... Your definition of defend and mine differ significantly. :lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: tristanrobin
Jul 2014
massachusetts
Uhhhhh ... Your definition of defend and mine differ significantly. :lol::lol::lol:
When talking about Trump, things only make sense when seen from his perspective.
So whats in it for him?
Keeping the peepee tape a rumor, instead of having it go viral....

Apr 2014
redacted

I’m guessing the expression on his face was an “Oh” face as he rubbed one off watching them.