A Testable Theory About The FBI Investigation Of Kavanaugh Prompted By Diane Feinstein

Sep 2015
Stage Left
Metoo is a flying pile of garbage
i cant even say what i want to, or they will just change my post to something else............................................................................................................................................

Mar 2018
Rosebud
If this is what the poutrage was about you lefties need to just STFU and go away.

A source who said they were briefed on the contents of the letter said it described an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman that took place when both were 17 years old and at a party. According to the source, Kavanaugh and a male friend had locked her in a room against her will, making her feel threatened, but she was able to get out of the room. The Guardian has not verified the apparent claims in the letter. It is not yet clear who wrote it.

Dianne Feinstein alerts authorities to secret Brett Kavanaugh letter

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
i cant even say what i want to, or they will just change my post to something else............................................................................................................................................
Yahoo Answers does that on a regular basis but I never saw DTT do that outrage! There is a report button on DTT and if a DTT post offends you, push the report button but be ready to give a a detailed explanation, why did you push the report button?

edit: Yahoo Answers asked me to be a Moderator which I politely declined and less than one month later I got banned from Yahoo Answers including email. My old laptop bit the dust so I had to buy a new laptop and using a new username and password, Yahoo did not know me and got back on board spitting my venom, like a spitting Cobra but I toned down my rhetoric.

Last edited:
Jun 2012
Barsoom
The evidence is that the Democrats want Kavanaugh to violate the Ginsburg Rule. He is smart not to. If he did, then he may have of recuse himself from a case. He is doing the same thing Obama's nominees did except Kavanaugh will uphold the Constitution, so that is makes him different.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Does anyone think that this latest dung encrusted attempt to delay the confirmation vote will have any effect on the vote?

What do you think the looney bin will produce next?

I think it'll be a Coke can from 1982 with a pubic hair in it.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
And YOU PEOPLE don't have an interest in that either. YOU PEOPLE will grasp at any straw to buy this crap accusation that has been around since Feinslime got the letter back in June. Where was it then? It's obvious that the Dems ahve been simply sitting on it waiting for the exact moment (when he was voted out of committee 11-10) to whine about another excuse to delay at all costs. Vote's next thursday. By the time this process is over and Kavanaugh is confirmed it'll be a miracle if anyone votes for a Dem.
Yeah, who's gonna vote Democratic?

You guys have a lock on the racists, the child molesters, and now with Kavanaugh, you're locking up the Pro-Rape vote....