A true hero does not need a gun

May 2019
USA
He tried to stop the shooter. He is a hero. I had to google the image because I was not sure who he was. In case anyone is wondering he is Kendrick Castillo. He died while apparently trying to stop the shooter.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
He was shot several times while attacking the shooter. He wasn't the only one. True that heros don't need guns to try and stop a shooter, but he might still be alive today if he had a gun too. The what ifs are endless but shoudn't be dallied on.
This kind of action is not unheard of. The heros aboard Flt 93 did something similar.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
He was shot several times while attacking the shooter. He wasn't the only one. True that heros don't need guns to try and stop a shooter, but he might still be alive today if he had a gun too. The what ifs are endless but shoudn't be dallied on.
This kind of action is not unheard of. The heros aboard Flt 93 did something similar.
Indeed. Not only should teachers be armed by so should kids.

Mar 2019
Texas
John 15:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

He is definitely taking Jesus at his word.

Honestly i do not think in this case a gun would have made any difference cause the man immediately acted before anyone else could. I think the only way no one but this guy loses his life is for him and others to do what they did.

Maybe there is some chance if the teacher would have been armed but who knows cause by reports the shooters walked in and got tackled into the hallway.

Apr 2015
Stockport. UK