A white woman apologized on Friday after a video went viral showing her calling 911 to wrongly report a sexual assault allegation

Nov 2012
Kekistan
A white woman in Brooklyn who called 911 and falsely accused a young black boy of sexual assault apologized on Friday after being confronted with video footage showing that the boy appeared not to touch her.

Teresa Klein, 53, sparked outrage across social media this week after she was captured on video outside a convenience store calling police and accusing a nine-year-old boy of groping her.

"I was just sexually assaulted by a child," Klein said over the phone, as the boy could be heard crying. "The son grabbed my ass and she decided to yell at me," Klein said, referring to the boy's mother.

The video, recorded by 37-year-old Jason Littlejohn, quickly went viral, racking up more than 6 million views as of Saturday evening.
A white woman called the police on a black child she wrongly accused of sexual assault. After being confronted with video footage, she apologized.
Yeah..well hey at least their was not a lynching this time
#Emmitt TIll
#believewomenalwaysunlessthereisvideo
#teachwomentoreportrealrape

Marcus Livius

Former Staff
Sep 2017
Hell
This woman acted in the video acted pitifully, unkind, and unjust. I applaud the calm demeanor of that family that not only remained relatively calm and focused, but also stood between the the belligerent woman and the woman that tried to intervene.

Reactions: Sabcat
Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
you site a case here and there anecdotal evidence doesnt prove anything i want everyone to remember that

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Anecdotal evidence is evidence from anecdotes, i.e., evidence collected in a casual or informal manner and relying heavily or entirely on personal testimony. When compared to other types of evidence, anecdotal evidence is generally regarded as limited in value due to a number of potential weaknesses, but may be considered within the scope of scientific method as some anecdotal evidence can be both empirical and verifiable, e.g. in the use of case studies in medicine. Other anecdotal evidence, however, does not qualify as scientific evidence, because its nature prevents it from being investigated by the scientific method.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias,[Note 1] is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses.[1] It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs. Confirmation bias is a variation of the more general tendency of apophenia.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
herry picking, suppressing evidence, or the fallacy of incomplete evidence is the act of pointing to individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position. It is a kind of fallacy of selective attention, the most common example of which is the confirmation bias.[1][2] Cherry picking may be committed intentionally or unintentionally. This fallacy is a major problem in public debate.[3]

The term is based on the perceived process of harvesting fruit, such as cherries. The picker would be expected to only select the ripest and healthiest fruits. An observer who only sees the selected fruit may thus wrongly conclude that most, or even all, of the tree's fruit is in a likewise good condition. This can also give a false impression of the quality of the fruit (since it is only a sample and is not a representative sample).