Abortion is murder

Nov 2012
Gamma Solaris
I've been away. Now I know why my visits are rare. Thanks!

Oh, wait...before I go...seeing as you know a lot about the Bible...perhaps you can answer something for me....

If Jesus had a telephone...would Leonardo have painted 'The Last Pizza'???

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
I've been away. Now I know why my visits are rare. Thanks!

Oh, wait...before I go...seeing as you know a lot about the Bible...perhaps you can answer something for me....

If Jesus had a telephone...would Leonardo have painted 'The Last Pizza'???
if jesus was the son of god he would not need a telephone and when da vinci was alive pizzas were not a thing A popular contemporary legend holds that the archetypal pizza, pizza Margherita, was invented in 1889, when the Royal Palace of Capodimonte commissioned the Neapolitan pizzaiolo (pizza maker) Raffaele Esposito to create a pizza in honor of the visiting Queen Margherita. Of the three different pizzas he created, the Queen strongly preferred a pizza swathed in the colors of the Italian flag: red (tomato), green (basil), and white (mozzarella). Supposedly, this kind of pizza was then named after the Queen,[23] although recent research casts doubt on this legend.[24] An official letter of recognition from the Queen's "head of service" remains on display in Esposito's shop, now called the Pizzeria Brandi.[25] Pizza - Wikipedia da vinci died in 1519 over 350 years before the first pizza you shoulda know thata tony! mama mia

Nov 2014
Florida
it isnt murder in the bible
Many people think that a human being is created at the time of conception but this belief is not supported by the bible. The fact that a living sperm penetrates a living ovum resulting in the formation of a living fetus does not mean that the fetus is a living human being. According to the bible, a fetus is not a living person with a soul until after drawing its first breath.

After God formed man in Genesis 2:7, He “breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and it was then that the man became a living being”. Although the man was fully formed by God in all respects, he was not a living being until after taking his first breath.
You are comparing apples to oranges

Nov 2014
Florida
The only verses I know that address the legal status of “seed” in the womb come in a brief section of case law.
Exodus 21:22-25 describes a case where a pregnant woman jumps into a fight between her husband and another man and suffers injuries that cause her to miscarry. Injuries to the woman prompt the normal penalties for harming another human being: an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a life for a life. Killing the woman is murder, a capital crime.
The miscarriage is treated differently, however — as property loss, not murder. The assailant must pay a fine to the husband. The law of a life for a life does not apply. The fetus is important, but it’s not human life in the same way the pregnant woman is.
My impression is that most Americans have a more nuanced and conservative view than the Bible does on this, though we’re getting at the same idea: an important moral and legal line is crossed when the fetus can survive outside the womb.
For the Bible, that’s when a child is born and starts breathing. For many of us today, it’s when a fetus becomes “viable” — somewhere between 21 and 27 weeks into the pregnancy, thanks to our amazing medical technology.

Abortion: What the Bible Says (and Doesn't Say) | HuffPost
So you show you know very little about the Bible

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/awake-no1-2017-february/abortion-what-bible-says/

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
You are comparing apples to oranges
no i'm not, i'm comparing a fetus to a fetus the old testement is quite clear life begins when a child breaths its first breath and i'll go with that, or even before that i would restrict late term abortions to cases where the womsn life is in jeopardy, on demand would be restricted to the first trimester only, lke in roe v wade in biblical times if the baby could not breath on its own? its wanst a baby

Nov 2014
Florida
Ad
no i'm not, i'm comparing a fetus to a fetus the old testement is quite clear life begins when a child breaths its first breath and i'll go with that, or even before that i would restrict late term abortions to cases where the womsn life is in jeopardy, on demand would be restricted to the first trimester only, lke in roe v wade in biblical times if the baby could not breath on its own? its wanst a baby
You are comparing Adam to a fetus. That is not the same. I have provided links to educate you