Abortion is murder

Nov 2012
Michigan
Hypothetical: a woman is convicted of a heinous murder in a death penalty state. She is tried and sentenced to death. At the date of her execution nears it is discovered she is pregnant.

Do you pro-abortion types really think there is no reason to hesitate before the sentence is carried out?

Apr 2013
Left coast
Hypothetical: a woman is convicted of a heinous murder in a death penalty state. She is tried and sentenced to death. At the date of her execution nears it is discovered she is pregnant.

Do you pro-abortion types really think there is no reason to hesitate before the sentence is carried out?
It would be her choice. You just can't get that through your skull, can you.

Apr 2013
Left coast
Actually, I don't think that she is given the choice in a case like that.
I agree, but that is how it should be IMO, not at the discretion of her jailers. His claim was that the people in power would decide not to. I am saying that isn't how it should be, not how it is.

Nov 2012
Michigan
I agree, but that is how it should be IMO, not at the discretion of her jailers. His claim was that the people in power would decide not to. I am saying that isn't how it should be, not how it is.
I think you’re saying there is a reason to hesitate before executing a pregnant female murderer. I wonder why you might feel that way.