about orlando

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
How can we know the tweets were written by moderate Muslims?

And btw, what is the definition of a moderate Muslim?

Reactions: 3 people
Mar 2016
Adelaide. South Australia.
They can have five wives,They can get rid of any of there undesirable wives,husbands may hit there wives,sexual slave girls are permitted,men are allowed to mary prepubescent girls,Your women are your fields(go into them any way you like),men are above woman,man gets double inheritance over a woman,womans testimony count only half of a womans.

These mental fkrs think that they rule the world.When in actual fact there just men.Sick fkn men.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Mar 2008
australia
How can we know the tweets were written by moderate Muslims?

And btw, what is the definition of a moderate Muslim?
i think thats why they used "moderate".

but i dont know, in many muslim majority countries, homosexuality is illegal, in some it is punished by death. i think we can agree that killing gays is extreme. but does that mean arresting and persecuting them is moderate? if arresting and persecuting homosexuals is extreme, then there are not as many moderate muslims as you thought.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law

Mar 2008
australia
islamic extremists killed people for drawing cartoons. the response in the west was to stop drawing cartoons and criticise anyone who did.

islamic extremists killed people for being gay. will the response in the west be to suppress homosexuals and criticise any who speak out?

Mar 2016
i think thats why they used "moderate".

but i dont know, in many muslim majority countries, homosexuality is illegal, in some it is punished by death. i think we can agree that killing gays is extreme. but does that mean arresting and persecuting them is moderate? if arresting and persecuting homosexuals is extreme, then there are not as many moderate muslims as you thought.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law
A moderate is sensible and does not follow all the laws in the Koran.Just like christians don't burn witches at the stake anymore.

Mar 2016
islamic extremists killed people for drawing cartoons. the response in the west was to stop drawing cartoons and criticise anyone who did.

islamic extremists killed people for being gay. will the response in the west be to suppress homosexuals and criticise any who speak out?
They did not stop drawing cartoons.In fact they drew more.Are you fkn stupid.Why would we suppress homosexuals?? We are not Islamic scum.We are the free world.