Absolutely Disgusting

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
This hurt my head just reading it.

The Democrat party is one of the most divisive and evil entities I have ever witnessed. Everyone either agrees with them or they are a racist or bigot, or misogynist, or stupid, or extremist, etc. In fact, no other group of people I can ever recall has been so preoccupied with race since the Nazi regime.

Here you had a President in Obama who would not utter the words, "Islamic terrorist, because he did not want people to take their anger out on innocent Muslims.

However, with a case like Ferguson, he would stroke the racist flames as he would imply that law enforcement and the judicial system were all racist while innocent white police officers were being assassinated all over the country.

Disgusting.
I'm sick of the very things you've described and why I'm no longer an independent or a Democrat. In fact, I will never vote Democrat again. Not only is the Democratic party evil and divisive, they are in my view destroying America!

May 2018
Chicago
This hurt my head just reading it.

The Democrat party is one of the most divisive and evil entities I have ever witnessed. Everyone either agrees with them or they are a racist or bigot, or misogynist, or stupid, or extremist, etc. In fact, no other group of people I can ever recall has been so preoccupied with race since the Nazi regime.

Here you had a President in Obama who would not utter the words, "Islamic terrorist, because he did not want people to take their anger out on innocent Muslims.

However, with a case like Ferguson, he would stroke the racist flames as he would imply that law enforcement and the judicial system were all racist while innocent white police officers were being assassinated all over the country.

Disgusting.
Oh please shut the hell up. Sorry, but you are so full of shit it's too hard to pick just one thing in this post to talk about. It's amazing to me that someone can be so blind and still be breathing.

May 2018
Chicago
I'm sick of the very things you've described and why I'm no longer an independent or a Democrat. In fact, I will never vote Democrat again. Not only is the Democratic party evil and divisive, they are in my view destroying America!
Umm...you do know who was running the country for the last two years, right?

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
I think this has to be one of the most disgusting things to come out of the GOP, except for maybe Trump himself. This is open racism. I'm almost surprised no one has commented on it yet.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/02/politics/west-virginia-ilhan-omar-poster/index.html
Call me prejudiced, call me a bigot, call me a racist.

We should not allow members of a religion that killed nearly 3,000 American's in a matter of a few hours in any office of power in our government.

Should We Believe Ilhan Omar’s Apology Over Anti-Semitic Tweet? | Clarion Project

Ilhan Omar Controversy: Where Does She Get Her Views? | Clarion Project

You might also ask her about her marrying her brother for 8 years:
Official School Records Support Claims That Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) Married Her Brother

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
Umm...you do know who was running the country for the last two years, right?
I know. He's gotten more done in his first two years than any president of my lifetime. All the numbers that indicate a strong economy is up. Unemployment is below 4% for the first time since 1970. Trump stands up for what he believes. He's not a Coward like Obama. 76,000 migrants came in from Mexico LAST MONTH! Build the wall!