Absolutely Disgusting

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Call me prejudiced, call me a bigot, call me a racist.

We should not allow members of a religion that killed nearly 3,000 American's in a matter of a few hours in any office of power in our government.

Should We Believe Ilhan Omar’s Apology Over Anti-Semitic Tweet? | Clarion Project

Ilhan Omar Controversy: Where Does She Get Her Views? | Clarion Project

You might also ask her about her marrying her brother for 8 years:
Official School Records Support Claims That Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) Married Her Brother
First, when is being anti-Israeli imperialism anti-semitic?

Secondly, christians have killed a lot of people, I think they should all be banned from any power.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
I know. He's gotten more done in his first two years than any president of my lifetime. All the numbers that indicate a strong economy is up. Unemployment is below 4% for the first time since 1970. Trump stands up for what he believes. He's not a Coward like Obama. 76,000 migrants came in from Mexico LAST MONTH! Build the wall!
Among lots of other people with actual brains, John Kelly says the wall is a stupid waste of money.

And other than lie and ride the results of Obama's great policies, what has Trump done?

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
First, when is being anti-Israeli imperialism anti-semitic?

Secondly, christians have killed a lot of people, I think they should all be banned from any power.
Christians aren't bent on world domination through demographics and terrorism. Muslim's commit outrageous atrocities on a daily basis. In Fact...

Between Feb 23, 2019 and March 1 2019 Muslim's committed 40 attacks in 12 countries, but hey, only 1 of them was a suicide bombing, killing 306 people and injuring 314 people. Want the list of attacks?

Here's the atrocity of the week...

Somali militant siege ends, at least 29 civilians dead

On this day last year in Tikrit, Iraq, Mar 08, 2017: Two suicide bomber detonate at a wedding: 26 Killed
Suicide bombers kill 26 at Iraqi wedding

NOW! You tell me how many people Christians killed between Feb. 23 and March 1 of this year.

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
Among lots of other people with actual brains, John Kelly says the wall is a stupid waste of money.

And other than lie and ride the results of Obama's great policies, what has Trump done?
The Democrats funded a wall for the country of Jordan, but for some reason, protecting America is a problem for them. Why? They know immigrants will likely vote democrat. Why. Democrats have no problem giving everything away. You don't know what Trump has done because your a liberal. He got rid of the messed up Paris climate accord, he removed the US from the Russian nuclear treaty, he had the balls to finally impose tariffs on China. He told Iran to shove it. We have the best economy in a very long time by adding over 4 million jobs. We have the lowest unemployment rate since 1970. He restored many manufacturing jobs. He's the best President since Reagan. The Democrats were bent on taking him down even before he was elected. Democrats are hypocrites....

Democrats Funded a 287 Mile Wall in Jordan – LAST YEAR! But Won’t Fund Border Wall in US!

Democrats Funded a 287 Mile Wall in Jordan - LAST YEAR! But Won't Fund Border Wall in US!

May 2018
Chicago
Call me prejudiced, call me a bigot, call me a racist.

We should not allow members of a religion that killed nearly 3,000 American's in a matter of a few hours in any office of power in our government.

Should We Believe Ilhan Omar’s Apology Over Anti-Semitic Tweet? | Clarion Project

Ilhan Omar Controversy: Where Does She Get Her Views? | Clarion Project

You might also ask her about her marrying her brother for 8 years:
Official School Records Support Claims That Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) Married Her Brother
Prejudiced bigot, racist. Do your homework, your sources are BS.

More Americans killed by white supremecists than Muslim extremists, studies show

May 2018
Chicago
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Christians aren't bent on world domination through demographics and terrorism. Muslim's commit outrageous atrocities on a daily basis. In Fact...

Between Feb 23, 2019 and March 1 2019 Muslim's committed 40 attacks in 12 countries, but hey, only 1 of them was a suicide bombing, killing 306 people and injuring 314 people. Want the list of attacks?

Here's the atrocity of the week...

Somali militant siege ends, at least 29 civilians dead

On this day last year in Tikrit, Iraq, Mar 08, 2017: Two suicide bomber detonate at a wedding: 26 Killed
Suicide bombers kill 26 at Iraqi wedding

NOW! You tell me how many people Christians killed between Feb. 23 and March 1 of this year.
SOME Muslims commit outrageous atrocities on a daily basis. In Fact...

SOME Christians commit outrageous atrocities on a daily basis. In Fact...

If Islam Is a Religion of Violence, So Is Christianity

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
Having trouble coping with the truth are you? Most Democrats do. How many white supremacist groups murdered 3,000 people in a matter of a few hours? OH, and maybe you forgot, white supremacist groups are not a false religion of 1.8 billion whose highest aspirations in life is to die fighting in war. Neither are they promised up to 70 virgins in paradise. OH, and white supremacist groups are NOT committing honor killings on a daily basis.

A few years ago, the Pakistani Human rights commission reported over 900 women were murdered in honor killings, many of them teenagers. Murdering women in the tribal areas of Islamic countries is a problem. Muslim's in Pakistan murdered a man who was reporting on honor killings. He spoke to a woman who's husband cut off her nose and cut her eyes out. There's no end to the evils of Islam. If I were to post videos of what Muslim's do I would be banned. Ever seen a good old fashioned Islamic beheading? I have. Just make sure you're not eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich while you're viewing it. I've seen children beheaded by adults and adults beheaded by children. It seems to me September 11, 2001 hasn't done much to convince Democrats of the evils of Islam.
ISIS Beheads 50 Yazidi Sex Slaves as Parting Gift | Clarion Project

Last edited: