Absolutely Disgusting

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
SOME Muslims commit outrageous atrocities on a daily basis. In Fact...

SOME Christians commit outrageous atrocities on a daily basis. In Fact...

If Islam Is a Religion of Violence, So Is Christianity
Christians are not doing today what they did centuries ago. Muslim's have never snapped out of it and have stepped up their efforts. It's called "the third jihad"...the third and final round of the Crusades. Who will you side with? Christian's or Muslim's?

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
He screwed up our tax system, bankrupted record numbers of farmers, caused jobs to go overseas, people losing health insurance...

The Trump Administration's Squeeze On Affordable Health Insurance For 50- To 64-Year-Olds
My son was paying over $1,000 a year in fines because of OBAMA care. Under OBAMA everyone's health insurance skyrocketed. Those of us who work paid for those who didn't. The tax system is just fine. It changes under every president. You have your facts backwards. People are NOT going overseas like they did under OBAMA because Trump gave them several incentives to keep them here in the US..... OR penalized them if they left! Tell me all about the farmers Trump bankrupted. I'm a farmer!

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Mar 2019
New Hampshire
That was 2 years ago in a region where Christians are a minority and tired of Muslim persecution.

You want me to show you how many Christians are being murdered by Muslim's? Christians are under persecution in Central and Northern Africa and in every Mid-Eastern country. Maybe you don't know, but in the Sudan in 1998-99 5,000 villages and 15,000 churches were burned to the ground by Muslim's. The men were murdered and the women brutally raped.

Here's a little contribution to the subject...

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/christian-attacks.aspx

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
That was 2 years ago in a region where Christians are a minority and tired of Muslim persecution.

You want me to show you how many Christians are being murdered by Muslim's? Christians are under persecution in Central and Northern Africa and in every Mid-Eastern country. Maybe you don't know, but in the Sudan in 1998-99 5,000 villages and 15,000 churches were burned to the ground by Muslim's. The men were murdered and the women brutally raped.

You contribute a lot and not little.

Apr 2013
La La Land North

Consistency, anyway. That source is rated as a fake news purveyor by MediaBiasFactCheck.

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
Consistency, anyway. That source is rated as a fake news purveyor by MediaBiasFactCheck.
The religion of peace is not fake news, it's an inconvenient truth and listed as a hate group by liberals.

TheReligionOFPeace is a non-partisan, fact-based site which examines the ideological threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom.

About TheReligionofPeace.com Site

MediaBiasFactCheck is fake deceitful and far left. There are a bunch of sites that label it garbage.

MBFC.........QUESTIONABLE SOURCE A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news.

Dec 2016
Canada
I think this has to be one of the most disgusting things to come out of the GOP, except for maybe Trump himself. This is open racism. I'm almost surprised no one has commented on it yet.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/02/politics/west-virginia-ilhan-omar-poster/index.html
What I found equally disgusting is that the Chuck and Nancy Show couldn't get together to condemn Islamophobia or racism earlier in the week until they realized they had to look for some cover to smear Ilhan Omar as antisemetic....if that makes any sense from the start! Someone needs to look up whether Jews are the only semites in the world!
Semitic people

Last edited:
Dec 2016
Canada
Call me prejudiced, call me a bigot, call me a racist.
Okay, done, done and done!

We should not allow members of a religion that killed nearly 3,000 American's in a matter of a few hours in any office of power in our government.
Like the religion that killed one million Iraqis after the 2003 Invasion? Or the religion that kills thousands Africans, Asians and Latin Americans when the "Hand of God" bombs them with drones, missile attacks and fires up the next regime change operation? All to serve the great gold god of capitalism!
Evangelical Christianity is such a shit show now that the only thing that Clarion and other rightwing sites have is to try to turn public attention back to hating Muslims! In case you weren't aware, even your warlords have given up on this bullshit and have refocused their efforts on "big power conflict." That's always been where the money is and where the best excuses are for making lots of expensive and dangerous weapons. Foaming at the mouth about Al Qaeda, ISIS and other Islamic examples of blowback just aren't selling F-35's.....heck the Saudis...the ones who bankroll Al Qaeda to begin with, are buying more F-35's than anyone today!

You might also ask her about her marrying her brother for 8 years:
Official School Records Support Claims That Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) Married Her Brother
Any idea how many Arabs have been sent off to Guantanamo or other black site prisons to be tortured, all because they shared the same name as someone on a terrorist watch list? Muslims often have similar names if you or PJ media weren't aware.