Absolutely Disgusting

Apr 2013
Left coast
The religion of peace is not fake news, it's an inconvenient truth and listed as a hate group by liberals.

TheReligionOFPeace is a non-partisan, fact-based site which examines the ideological threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom.

About TheReligionofPeace.com Site

MediaBiasFactCheck is fake deceitful and far left. There are a bunch of sites that label it garbage.

MBFC.........QUESTIONABLE SOURCE A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news.
The religion of peace is not fake news, it's an inconvenient truth and listed as a hate group by liberals.

TheReligionOFPeace is a non-partisan, fact-based site which examines the ideological threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom.

MediaBiasFactCheck is fake deceitful and far left. There are a bunch of sites that label it garbage.

MBFC.........QUESTIONABLE SOURCE A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news.
Please list the sites that rate MediaBiasFactCheck negatively.

Dec 2016
Canada
That was 2 years ago in a region where Christians are a minority and tired of Muslim persecution.

You want me to show you how many Christians are being murdered by Muslim's? Christians are under persecution in Central and Northern Africa and in every Mid-Eastern country. Maybe you don't know, but in the Sudan in 1998-99 5,000 villages and 15,000 churches were burned to the ground by Muslim's. The men were murdered and the women brutally raped.

Here's a little contribution to the subject...

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/christian-attacks.aspx
So, explain why Christians and Jews were able to live at peace in Muslim lands in North Africa and the Middle East, including some like the Middle Ages revered Jewish theologian - Moses Maimonides who had to flee 'Christian' lands like Spain, Portugal and the principalities of the 'Holy' Roman Empire. And it wasn't until half way through the 19th century when the commercial empires of Europe and America started invading their lands and setting up puppet governments that we start hearing about Muslims attacking Christians and Jews!

Feb 2007
USA

So then, regarding "transparency," the name(s) and educational and research background(s) of the author/editor of the website cited above is(are)?

:rolleyes:

May 2018
Chicago
Having trouble coping with the truth are you? Most Democrats do. How many white supremacist groups murdered 3,000 people in a matter of a few hours? OH, and maybe you forgot, white supremacist groups are not a false religion of 1.8 billion whose highest aspirations in life is to die fighting in war. Neither are they promised up to 70 virgins in paradise. OH, and white supremacist groups are NOT committing honor killings on a daily basis.

A few years ago, the Pakistani Human rights commission reported over 900 women were murdered in honor killings, many of them teenagers. Murdering women in the tribal areas of Islamic countries is a problem. Muslim's in Pakistan murdered a man who was reporting on honor killings. He spoke to a woman who's husband cut off her nose and cut her eyes out. There's no end to the evils of Islam. If I were to post videos of what Muslim's do I would be banned. Ever seen a good old fashioned Islamic beheading? I have. Just make sure you're not eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich while you're viewing it. I've seen children beheaded by adults and adults beheaded by children. It seems to me September 11, 2001 hasn't done much to convince Democrats of the evils of Islam.
ISIS Beheads 50 Yazidi Sex Slaves as Parting Gift | Clarion Project
Poor thing, you must have missed this about me. I abhor all religion equally. BUT, I noticed that you ignored the truth, and could not refute the fact that white supremacists kill in far greater numbers than any other radical group in the united States. THOSE ARE THE FACTS. And lets's stick to what goes on in the US, shall we? I mean, you're talking about a US rep in the USA, not Pakistan. You had to point what goes on in other countries to deflect from the reality in our own country.

I have met and dealt with far more radical Christians who wish me harm in this country than I have Muslims. I also have Christian family members and Muslim friends. If I were to follow your prescription for who is allowed to be in government, we'd have no government. Shit, I'd also have no friends.

Your absolutism is ridiculous and short-sighted. People are not just one thing: Christian, Muslim, gay, straight or whatever else. People are just people. No one religion is evil. 9/11 was how long ago? And the real people who were the problem in that situation were ALL Saudi nationals. And what country do we continue to kiss ass? Saudi Arabia. Religion was never the cause of 9/11, it was the excuse. Saudi Arabia has been the enemy from the beginning, but instead, Dick Cheney decided there was more money to be made in Iraq, which was a secular country at the time. Now it's a radical muslim regime. Congrats. BTW, Saudi Arabia just killed an American journalist and your boy Trump put his butt in the air and let them fuck him and us.

Do you think before you post, or do you simply think that everyone is as stupid as you are? Don't get me started, because you'll lose this argument.

Apr 2013
Left coast
Poor thing, you must have missed this about me. I abhor all religion equally. BUT, I noticed that you ignored the truth, and could not refute the fact that white supremacists kill in far greater numbers than any other radical group in the united States. THOSE ARE THE FACTS. And lets's stick to what goes on in the US, shall we? I mean, you're talking about a US rep in the USA, not Pakistan. You had to point what goes on in other countries to deflect from the reality in our own country.

I have met and dealt with far more radical Christians who wish me harm in this country than I have Muslims. I also have Christian family members and Muslim friends. If I were to follow your prescription for who is allowed to be in government, we'd have no government. Shit, I'd also have no friends.

Your absolutism is ridiculous and short-sighted. People are not just one thing: Christian, Muslim, gay, straight or whatever else. People are just people. No one religion is evil. 9/11 was how long ago? And the real people who were the problem in that situation were ALL Saudi nationals. And what country do we continue to kiss ass? Saudi Arabia. Religion was never the cause of 9/11, it was the excuse. Saudi Arabia has been the enemy from the beginning, but instead, Dick Cheney decided there was more money to be made in Iraq, which was a secular country at the time. Now it's a radical muslim regime. Congrats.

Do you think before you post, or do you simply think that everyone is as stupid as you are?
Someone as stupid as he isn't able to comprehend what you are saying.

May 2018
Chicago
Someone as stupid as he isn't able to comprehend what you are saying.
Oh I know. The problem is that many Americans have never even left their own towns, let alone the country. Nor have most bothered to get to know people who are not the same as they are. If they did, we'd have a lot fewer problems.

Me and a guy I have been dating recently went to the Little India part of Chicago. The area is known for great food and their traditional clothing stores. We had heard about this halal muslim restaurant and decided to go, even though we though it might be a little risky, given who we are. Here's the link:

Khan BBQ -- Chicago -- Devon

Once we got in there, we were a bit uncomfortable. There were Koran verses on the walls- Allah this and Allah that. I said to my partner, "maybe we just made a bad decision".

Nothing was further from the truth. Our waiter was great, asked us if we were on a date, and trust me we hesitated to admit it but said yes, and then gave us really good recommendations on the menu. The food was spectacular. They also gave us a free dessert. It was completely unexpected. I've been back a few times since and sent friends of mine there too.

I guess I would compare it to going to an Amish restaurant in Ohio, where I"m originally from.

Last edited:
Mar 2019
New Hampshire
Okay, done, done and done!

Like the religion that killed one million Iraqis after the 2003 Invasion? Or the religion that kills thousands Africans, Asians and Latin Americans when the "Hand of God" bombs them with drones, missile attacks and fires up the next regime change operation? All to serve the great gold god of capitalism!
Evangelical Christianity is such a shit show now that the only thing that Clarion and other rightwing sites have is to try to turn public attention back to hating Muslims! In case you weren't aware, even your warlords have given up on this bullshit and have refocused their efforts on "big power conflict." That's always been where the money is and where the best excuses are for making lots of expensive and dangerous weapons. Foaming at the mouth about Al Qaeda, ISIS and other Islamic examples of blowback just aren't selling F-35's.....heck the Saudis...the ones who bankroll Al Qaeda to begin with, are buying more F-35's than anyone today!

Any idea how many Arabs have been sent off to Guantanamo or other black site prisons to be tortured, all because they shared the same name as someone on a terrorist watch list? Muslims often have similar names if you or PJ media weren't aware.
I don't feel sorry for Arab Muslim's. I do feel have compassion for the women and children oppressed by the world's most evil and oppressive religion because they fear getting out!
Saudi Arabian 6yo beheaded in front of mother over religious beliefs

Dec 2016
Canada
I don't feel sorry for Arab Muslim's. I do feel have compassion for the women and children oppressed by the world's most evil and oppressive religion because they fear getting out!
Saudi Arabian 6yo beheaded in front of mother over religious beliefs
Since you have made the mistake of declaring your opinions on other subjects already, have you taken it up with the Donald regarding why he and almost the entire US Government support the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?
I guess this proves Donald Trump is a great 'christian' leader: