Absolutely Disgusting

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
Since you have made the mistake of declaring your opinions on other subjects already, have you taken it up with the Donald regarding why he and almost the entire US Government support the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?
I guess this proves Donald Trump is a great 'christian' leader:
Every administration supported the Saudi's. The Clinton's were the worse. If we didn't support them it would destroy the global oil market and have a detrimental effect on the world economy, and Iran would likely destroy Saudi Arabia. Trump knows the Saudi's are a bad bunch, and so does every other politician who has any common sense.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Every administration supported the Saudi's. The Clinton's were the worse. If we didn't support them it would destroy the global oil market and have a detrimental effect on the world economy, and Iran would likely destroy Saudi Arabia. Trump knows the Saudi's are a bad bunch, and so does every other politician who has any common sense.
Just like he thinks Duterte, Xi, Lil' Kimmy, Erdogan, Putin and about every other blood-thirsty dictator in the world are good guys?

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
Just like he thinks Duterte, Xi, Lil' Kimmy, Erdogan, Putin and about every other blood-thirsty dictator in the world are good guys?
At times he labels them bad guys too. I don't think he ever said Putin was a good guy, he said he was a 'great leader' and a better leader than the coward Obama. Which is true. Putin IS a good, strong leader and so is Trump. They both stand their ground. Trump said about Erdogan, "we have a good friendship." He said about Filipino politician Duterte, "we have a great relationship." If Trump did things the way the coward Obummer did by always caving in he would always do the WRONG thing! He's got to give them the APPEARANCE these guys are WORKABLE and friends, otherwise, if you crap on these guys you'll never get anywhere with them and your foreign policy will suck like Obama's did. Obama was the worse foreign policy president of my lifetime.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
At times he labels them bad guys too. I don't think he ever said Putin was a good guy, he said he was a 'great leader' and a better leader than the coward Obama. Which is true. Putin IS a good, strong leader and so is Trump. They both stand their ground. Trump said about Erdogan, "we have a good friendship." He said about Filipino politician Duterte, "we have a great relationship." If Trump did things the way the coward Obummer did by always caving in he would always do the WRONG thing! He's got to give them the APPEARANCE these guys are WORKABLE and friends, otherwise, if you crap on these guys you'll never get anywhere with them and your foreign policy will suck like Obama's did. Obama was the worse foreign policy president of my lifetime.
I've seen some great spinning in my time but you - just wow.
Hey, the Fox ass just got his butt kicked out of the WH for not pumping the brand enough. I think you should print this post and show it to Trump, he'll hire you in a split second.

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
I've seen some great spinning in my time but you - just wow.
Hey, the Fox ass just got his butt kicked out of the WH for not pumping the brand enough. I think you should print this post and show it to Trump, he'll hire you in a split second.
Is that all you've got! Good luck on your next trip to the food pantry.

Dec 2016
Canada
Would a Christian administration support the Saudi's? Who, let's not forget, are a clan...essentially a giant family business that runs a multibillion dollar oil empire while providing almost no benefits to the non-family members who happen to live on the Arabian Peninsula! The reason why Iran became a problem for America was because the US forced out a democratically elected government in 1953......gee, how many times does that happen? And, the murderous dictatorship run by the Shah, wiped out or suppressed all of the nice moderate democrats and leftists, and only the religious zealots....minority Shia's in Iran's case, would keep fighting and resist in spite of the tortures and long prison sentences. But, even afterward, no shia militant or activist groups...including the Hezbollah that developed in Lebanon after Israel allied with Christian fascists...literally - 'falangists' to wipe out the moderate Amal Militia and leave Hezbollah as the only force fighting on behalf of the shia minority.

But, when it comes to supporting terrorism, the worst of the lot have always come out of the Arabian Peninsula, with the Saud's only setting the condition that they take their holy wars elsewhere and never cross the Ruling Family back home. Iran did not create Al Qaeda or ISIS or the other ragtag collections that are enlisted by the CIA, Israel and the Turkish Government to fight against common enemies. No matter how you slice it, the Saud's are 'allies' only to the greedy who are totally devoid of any principles.

I can't think of a worse, more evil and objectionable ally to support for any reasons....global oil markets be damned....and they should be...we should have transitioned away from carbon fuels 30 years ago, when the first warnings about the scale and speed of climate change were becoming apparent.

And that aside, I don't see how you can shift this one on Clinton! On this one, Trump gets the brass ring; cause he doesn't give a crap about war crimes/he wants to sell them as much military hardware as they can afford. Is he willing to sell them nukes.....I wouldn't be surprised!