Adam Schiff at House debate: if Trump's conduct isn't impeachable, 'nothing is' – live

Dec 2015
Arizona
Time check: there is a little over an hour remaining in the impeachment debate, but Republicans have about 43 minutes left compared to the Democrats’ 29 minutes.
I love this part:
“This is not about Ukraine; this is about power,” the Florida Republican said. “Donald Trump has it, and Democrats want it.” Matt Gaetz
Uhhh.....does Matty understand the impeachment process....at...all? Honest to Pete. Sometimes these guys say the DUMBEST stuff.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
I love this part:
“This is not about Ukraine; this is about power,” the Florida Republican said. “Donald Trump has it, and Democrats want it.” Matt Gaetz
Uhhh.....does Matty understand the impeachment process....at...all? Honest to Pete. Sometimes these guys say the DUMBEST stuff.
Well he was right that this impeachment is about power and Trump’s abuse of it.

Dec 2015
Arizona
This country is so awesome! The protests continue in support of Trump impeachment:
Hours before Congress began to convene for Wednesday’s vote to make Donald Trump only the third US president in history to be impeached, thousands of Americans from across the country gathered to make their views plain under the banner: “Nobody is above the law”.

From snowy Portland in Maine to an even chillier Anchorage in Alaska, 4,500 miles away, protesters turned out on the eve of the impeachment vote to lend their voices to the effort to hold Trump accountable for the abuse of power and obstruction of Congress of which he is accused. Organizers of the nationwide demonstrations, drawn from a coalition of groups including Indivisible, MoveOn, and Greenpeace, recorded 617 events nationwide.

Singing...."We wish you a good impeachment..." to the tune of We wish you a Merry Christmas. LOL

Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 4.24.31 PM.png

Reactions: intangible child
Jun 2018
South Dakota
Time check: there is a little over an hour remaining in the impeachment debate, but Republicans have about 43 minutes left compared to the Democrats’ 29 minutes.
I Havn't seen it all but what I have seen has Shifty managing his sides time and has allowed a couple his minions to blather on a lot longer than others. If there's an imbalance it's his fault.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Well he was right that this impeachment is about power and Trump’s abuse of it.
The gross abuses are ongoing by the Democrats from the beginning. We can look forward to the impeachments of those Congressional loons after we take the House back. What? You say What? The bar for impeachment has been lowered to the point that the "jaywalking" impeachments ill become the new normal. Democrats will rue the day they have again changed the rules to suit their immediate knee jerk needs.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
The gross abuses are ongoing by the Democrats from the beginning. We can look forward to the impeachments of those Congressional loons after we take the House back. What? You say What? The bar for impeachment has been lowered to the point that the "jaywalking" impeachments ill become the new normal. Democrats will rue the day they have again changed the rules to suit their immediate knee jerk needs.
You really need to know our political system before you can intelligently comment on it.
I’ll let you figure out what you got wrong.

Reactions: intangible child