Adam Schiff pranked by Russians who offered nude photos of Trump

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I had brought this up in passing a few days ago and am surprised that there isn't a thread already on this subject. If there is i missed it.

Rep. Adam Schiff, the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, was pranked last year by Russian comedians who offered nude photos of President Trump.

Schiff thought he had been speaking with Ukrainian politician Andriy Parubiy, who offered potentially explosive information about Trump’s visit to Russia during the Miss Universe pageant in 2013, The Atlantic reported.

Schiff cautioned the man that “our Russian friends” could be eavesdropping on the call, and told him not to share anything he wouldn’t want them to hear.

But the man went on to say that the Russians had “pictures of naked Trump” and Russian President Vladimir Putin wanted Trump to know that “all those compromising materials will never be released if Trump will cancel all Russian sanctions.”

Schiff then told the man that his office would work with FBI to figure out “how we can obtain copies.”

Adam Schiff pranked by Russians who offered nude photos of Trump

Here is the recording. It is awesome

https://youtu.be/m3Rut64GDgA

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
It wouldn't matter anyway. They could have pictures of Trump doing it with Putin and the same hard core fundies that spent years ranting that Clinton should have been thrown out of office for a blowjob, will simply yawn and say fake news and continue their unbridled support of the Dumbster.

Dec 2016
Canada
It wouldn't matter anyway. They could have pictures of Trump doing it with Putin and the same hard core fundies that spent years ranting that Clinton should have been thrown out of office for a blowjob, will simply yawn and say fake news and continue their unbridled support of the Dumbster.
You realize that all the bending over backwards to provide SEXUAL PREDATOR Bill Clinton excuses for his actions led to this dismal situation where sex crimes by the affluent and well-connected are expected to be excused as innocuous.....as you are doing with that boneheaded statement, that reminds me of Bill Maher's bullshit at the time!

Since it is now recognized that Bad Billy was using the power imbalance between established older men and young women like unpaid White House interns to coerce sexual favours and commit rape in at least one example. And what else was Billy doing that we'll never know about since he, along with Donald were charter members of Jeffrey Epstein's jailbait club?

Even some feminist opinion leaders started to recognize that giving Bill a pass for sexual misconduct helped discredit women who attempt to step forward against all sorts of men in power, including Trump. His acolyte - Kavanaugh just skated through his Senate Hearings using outrage and bullshit to barnstorm his way through accompanied by a few Republican allies and media talking heads. Anyone who claims moral high ground on any issue, has to be consistent about it, or their efforts collapse in confusion and disarray!

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
You realize that all the bending over backwards to provide SEXUAL PREDATOR Bill Clinton excuses for his actions led to this dismal situation where sex crimes by the affluent and well-connected are expected to be excused as innocuous.....as you are doing with that boneheaded statement, that reminds me of Bill Maher's bullshit at the time!

Since it is now recognized that Bad Billy was using the power imbalance between established older men and young women like unpaid White House interns to coerce sexual favours and commit rape in at least one example. And what else was Billy doing that we'll never know about since he, along with Donald were charter members of Jeffrey Epstein's jailbait club?

Even some feminist opinion leaders started to recognize that giving Bill a pass for sexual misconduct helped discredit women who attempt to step forward against all sorts of men in power, including Trump. His acolyte - Kavanaugh just skated through his Senate Hearings using outrage and bullshit to barnstorm his way through accompanied by a few Republican allies and media talking heads. Anyone who claims moral high ground on any issue, has to be consistent about it, or their efforts collapse in confusion and disarray!

I think you misunderstood my comment. I am in no way, form or fashion defending Clinton. What I find confounding, even confusing, and exceedingly hypocritical, is that millions and millions of so called evangelical Christians THE very same people, who to this day, more than twenty years later, are still complaining that Clinton wasn't impeached over his sexcapades, would turn around, throw out their most heart felt, hard held beliefs, morals and ethics to vote for and continue to support Trump ??? !!!!

I'm not claiming any moral high ground. I'm pointing out that millions of fundamentalist christians, who have for decades tried to claim that high ground, have with Trump, lost any right to do so.

My point is that these hypocrites would turn a blind eye and call it fake news, even if there was proof, pictures and video, of Trump getting it on with Putin. Bill getting away with his predatory antics does not begin to explain why millions of his detractors turned around and voted for man equally as predatory.

Dec 2016
Canada
I think you misunderstood my comment. I am in no way, form or fashion defending Clinton. What I find confounding, even confusing, and exceedingly hypocritical, is that millions and millions of so called evangelical Christians THE very same people, who to this day, more than twenty years later, are still complaining that Clinton wasn't impeached over his sexcapades, would turn around, throw out their most heart felt, hard held beliefs, morals and ethics to vote for and continue to support Trump ??? !!!!

I'm not claiming any moral high ground. I'm pointing out that millions of fundamentalist christians, who have for decades tried to claim that high ground, have with Trump, lost any right to do so.

My point is that these hypocrites would turn a blind eye and call it fake news, even if there was proof, pictures and video, of Trump getting it on with Putin. Bill getting away with his predatory antics does not begin to explain why millions of his detractors turned around and voted for man equally as predatory.
At first, when Trump came down the elevator at Trump Tower and started winning primaries, it seemed that his loyal supporters were border fanatics, tea party activists bitching about taxes, but since Trump couldn't do the god talk like Marco and Ted and the other hypocrites, I didn't think he had a handle on the evangelicals, who were much less vocal on their abortion and whatever issues they care about. Trump even had to get with the program when it comes to Zionism! At first he made a speech where he declared he wanted to bring Israelis and Palestinians together in a peace agreement, THEN AIPAC, Sheldon Adelson and other prominent Israel hawks got a hold of him and gave him the proper talking points Republicans are supposed to spout about Israel, and all of a sudden, there were more evangelical leaders declaring that Donald Trump of all people is 'anointed to be president,' and it's been down the crapper ever since!

I'm just shocked to this day that so many evangelicals can swallow whatever they actually still believe in and support this decrepit hedonistic narcissist just because he checks the boxes on their big issues like working against women's reproductive rights and giving Israel everything on their wish list...including an embassy in Jerusalem. Not many things surprise me about politics, but self-proclaimed god warriors selling out for a few policies would be one.