Adjudicating the he said she said thing ...

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
This Forum is Defending The Truth and you only speak the truth, and you no longer cuss like a drunken sailor. DTT has made you more civilized.
The fuck it has!!!
C'mon, I'm talking to mainly ladies here like Lyzza and TRYING to play nice and watch my fucking language.
Damn sailor, haven't you got some paint to chip or some brass to polish? :p

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
The fuck it has!!!
C'mon, I'm talking to mainly ladies here like Lyzza and TRYING to play nice and watch my fucking language.
Damn sailor, haven't you got some paint to chip or some brass to polish? :p
I am busy sanding rough edges and after that I have to paint a color coat. 'The Boat' had to look nice when we pulled into Hong Kong for R&R. I was not a Deck Ape so I never had to polish the brass. I just remembered where I volunteered to polish the brass. The back side of the gun computer had a brass plaque that said Ford in script letters and I polished that brass. edited to clean up my syntax

Last edited:
Sep 2015
Stage Left
No, I am not. It is NOT a universal reaction of ALL women.
I have explained previously that a lack of resistance (freezing) is often taken by males as a form of permission, that what they are doling is OK.
Resistance can be escalated as required by the situation. I am not suggesting you drive a pencil through a man's eye socket for patting you on the butt. A loud WATCH YOUR HANDS ASS-HOLE may well be enough to disfuse that situation and make sure it does not happen again. IF that does not work THEN you escalate to pyhsical violence.

And in YOUR rush to dismiss my comments as "mansplaining" you are completely ignoring, as well as missing, MY points.
LOOOOL

keep yelling and mansplaining. i never said it was a universal reaction, and pretty much never characterize billions of people in one way. so settle tf down.

you were the one that jumped on my simple post about how many women will freeze, and started giving a basic ninja skills class on how all of us should fight back.

talk about completely missing the point, omfg. slow down the halftime fight speech John Wayne, and pay attention to what is being said before going all Rambo for no reason.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
I am busy sanding rough edges and after that I have to paint a color coat. 'The Boat' had to look nice when we pulled into Hong Kong for R&R. I was not a Deck Ape so I never had to polish the brass. I just remembered where I volunteered to polish the brass. The back side of the gun computer had a brass plaque that said Ford in script letters and I polished that brass. edited to clean up my syntax
"Deck Ape", haven't heard that term in many a year. As a Marine we simply referred to ALL sailors as "paint chippers" and ALL Air Force personnel were "wing wipers." Old days are gone.
One of my best friends was a retired Coast Guard Capt. He actually knew how to navigate by the stars, served as the navigator in an ice breaker. No satilites, no GPS back then.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
LOOOOL

keep yelling and mansplaining. i never said it was a universal reaction, and pretty much never characterize billions of people in one way. so settle tf down.

you were the one that jumped on my simple post about how many women will freeze, and started giving a basic ninja skills class on how all of us should fight back.

talk about completely missing the point, omfg. slow down the halftime fight speech John Wayne, and pay attention to what is being said before going all Rambo for no reason.
Knock it off, you know I was not yelling at you. You also should know that dismissing anything I say that you do not agree with as "mansplaining" is manipulative bullshit.
Having an idea or opinion that differs from your is now "jumping on your post?"
"ninja class", "half-time fight speech", "John Wayne", "going all Rambo" ???? Ok, now you're just being snotty.
Good day.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
1. I write my high school guidance counselor a sternly-worded email for suggesting I become an entrepreneur

2. I tell my lawyer not to put their phone on silent (everything from here is dependent on if my lawyer says it's a good idea)

3. I interview both participants individually

4. I consult with local PD to investigate

5. I put BOTH employees on paid administrative leave for the duration of the investigation

6. I take a shot

7. Assuming word has spread, I send a company-wide email explaining the situation and what is being done about it. I include in the email a promise of transparency and regular updates on the investigation (not distributing personal information about the two people involved). In making this commitment early, I force myself to remain transparent throughout the investigation.

8. I take another shot