Administration pushing to decriminalize homosexuality worldwide

Nov 2014
Florida
As you know, since I've told you so many times, I AM a Christian. I hardly have hate for them.

Are you sure your i.d. shouldn't be ptsd?!
You can't be a Christian and Gay. You do not seem to understand what the Bible says about knowingly sinning.

May 2018
Chicago

My answer to my friend. If I had a gay brother, he would not have been my brother.
Because I felt sad and embarrassed, it was similar if I had a sister bitch, rest assured that I would not wish death to both, I was sadder for me and my parents.
Yes I agree to say, nobody knows what is born.
No family likes having gay children and whores.

The thoughts of Latinos with regard to gays, especially the Portuguese, see gays differently from the English-speaking pundits over this nothing to do. Everyone sees things in his own way.

If you ask me if we're going to mistreat gays, the whores I say are against, because they are human.

What I always wanted to explain, maybe google does not help with translations.

Latin countries differ from English-speaking countries in relation to gays.
For example, being gay in an English-speaking country is normal

For example, being gay in Latin American countries is not normal. As is normal in U.S.A England Australia etc.

These are the differences that exist in cultures with sexuality.
In portuguese
A minha resposta ao amigo.Eu se tivesse um irmão gay ele não ia de deichar de ser meu irmão.
Porque eu me sentia triste e envergonhado,era similar se eu tivesse uma irmã puta,fique descansado que eu não ia desejar morte aos dois,ficava mais triste por mim e por meus pais.
Sim concordo em dizer,ninguem sabe para o que nasce.
Nenhuma familia gosta de ter filhos gays e putas.

Os pensamentos dos pôvos latinos em relação aos gays principalmente os portuguêses vêem os gays de maneira diferente dos pôvos de lingua Inglêsa sobre isto nada a fazer. Cada um vê as coisas á sua maneira.

Se voçê me perguntar se vamos maltratar os gays as putas eu respondo sou contra,porque são ser humanos.

O que eu quiz sempre explicar,talvez o google não ajude nas traduções.

Países latinos são diferentes dos países de lingua inglêsa em relação aos gays.
Por exemplo ser gay em país de lingua inglêsa é normal

Por exemplo ser gay em países de linguas latinas não é normal. Como é normal em U.S.A Inglaterra Austrália etc.

São as diferenças que existe nas culturas com a sexualidade.
Well, then the answer is that your country is messed up. If you devalue relatives because of something they did not choose, that is fucked up.

Reactions: tristanrobin
Nov 2005
California
It is fact. Look at the lawsuits against Christian bakers. Colorado baker has won twice now which will really make the gays mad
The reason for the Colorado baker win was specific to that case and not an invalidation of the actual law which was being applied.
A bit like having a drug bust thrown out because the warrant listed the wrong house does not magically make drugs legal...

The Democrats want to force you to accept them as normal
No. They don't.

You can't be a Christian and Gay. You do not seem to understand what the Bible says about knowingly sinning.
That's your opinion, based on your misunderstanding of "gay". :rolleyes:

Amusingly enough, many modern right-wing "Christians" ignore what Jesus actually said directly and explicitly about other issues.
Matthew 19:
23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

Nov 2014
Florida
The reason for the Colorado baker win was specific to that case and not an invalidation of the actual law which was being applied.
A bit like having a drug bust thrown out because the warrant listed the wrong house does not magically make drugs legal...

No. They don't.

That's your opinion, based on your misunderstanding of "gay". :rolleyes:

Amusingly enough, many modern right-wing "Christians" ignore what Jesus actually said directly and explicitly about other issues.
Matthew 19:
23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”
It happened twice now. The law is always about an individual case. Laws are enforced on a case by case basis

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Putting to death adulterers, homosexuals, or the sons who curse their parents, or those who didn't observe the Sabbath are penalties that belonged to a particular time period in the history of God’s dealings with his covenant people. Those dealings have changed with the coming of God’s Son, Jesus Christ, into the world. Things have changed dramatically since. Jesus says, “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.”

Today we are NOT under Mosaic or Judaic law. We are under the New Covenant. But that is not to sat homosexual behavior is acceptable. It's just no longer punishable by death.

Romans 1 is clear to me. Homosexuality comes from vile and disgraceful affections and a reprobate and depraved mind. There's no denying it.
I most certainly deny it.

I put my trust in mental health experts using 21st century knowledge, not itinerant sheep herders of the 1st century.

Reactions: Lyzza
Nov 2005
California
It happened twice now. The law is always about an individual case. Laws are enforced on a case by case basis
No. The court system addressing a legal situation does not always cover just an individual case.
Take the gay marriage case for example. They clearly ruled that gay marriage was to be governmentally recognized and protected!

In the Colorado baker case, they ruled the enforcement of the law was problematic (not the law itself). As such, they threw out one specific case.
The ruling itself clearly denoted the law prohibiting public business discrimination based on sexual orientation was legal.

Reactions: Lyzza