Administration pushing to decriminalize homosexuality worldwide

Nov 2014
Florida
No. The court system addressing a legal situation does not always cover just an individual case.
Take the gay marriage case for example. They clearly ruled that gay marriage was to be governmentally recognized and protected!

In the Colorado baker case, they ruled the enforcement of the law was problematic (not the law itself). As such, they threw out one specific case.
The ruling itself clearly denoted the law prohibiting public business discrimination based on sexual orientation was legal.
The same baker just won the second case in Colorado. When does this become harassment? You can try and justify but what we see is hate for Christians by Democrats and Gays

Reactions: Spdy
Mar 2017
Matosinhos Portugal
Well, then the answer is that your country is messed up. If you devalue relatives because of something they did not choose, that is fucked up.

A merda existe em todos países do mundo,a começar pela humanidade .

Shit exists in all countries of the world, starting with humanity.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
The same baker just won the second case in Colorado. When does this become harassment? You can try and justify but what we see is hate for Christians by Democrats and Gays
Who started hating who first....did the Christians start hating the gays or did the gays start hating the Christians?

May 2018
Chicago
What is it about liberal Democrats who just can't get anything right...

https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/index.html
What is it about conservative homophobes who just can't get anything right...

• Ronald Gay entered a gay bar in Roanoke, Virginia on September 22, 2000, and opened fire on the patrons, killing Danny Overstreet, 43 years old, and severely injuring six others. Ronald said he was angry over what his name now meant, and deeply upset that three of his sons had changed their surname. He claimed that he had been told by God to find and kill lesbians and gay men, describing himself as a "Christian Soldier working for my Lord;" Gay testified in court that "he wished he could have killed more fags," before several of the shooting victims as well as Danny Overstreet's family and friends.[166]
Significant acts of violence against LGBT people - Wikipedia

Gary Matson and Winfield Mowder were a gay couple from Redding, California, who were murdered by white supremacist brothers Benjamin Matthew Williams and James Tyler Williams in 1999. The Williams brothers confessed to killing the couple because they were gay. The Williams brothers, who were both known by their middle names, operated a landscaping and lawn service out of their parents' home in Palo Cedro, California. Neighbors said that the family was known for its fundamentalist Christian beliefs, and that recordings of sermons and religious music were often heard from their house.[102]
Christian terrorism - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Reactions: tristanrobin
Mar 2019
New Hampshire
What is it about conservative homophobes who just can't get anything right...

Significant acts of violence against LGBT people - Wikipedia

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia
I'm not homophobic or Islamophobic, both those words are senseless liberal bullshit. I don't like the devils religion of Islam.

I have no problem IF people want to be gay. I just don't like the way they push it as an acceptable lifestyle in our society, and don't expect me to lower my moral standards about it either. If LGBT people feel it's OK for them that's fine. Don't expect me to believe it's OK when I know it's not. Nobody was proud to be gay when I was growing up, and I refuse to lower my morals about it just because our liberal, gender neutral, politically correct screwed up society says it's OK.

We all know how Christians aren't flying jet liners into sky scrapers or blowing themselves up in the market place. We know they didn't behead 50 Yazidi sex slaves 2 weeks ago. You are welcome to show the forum the number of Christian attacks that occur worldwide on a daily basis. And I'll show you the number of Islamic attacks that occur worldwide. I hope you know that only a fool would even attempt to compare.

Reactions: Spdy and ptif219
May 2018
Chicago
I'm not homophobic or Islamophobic, both those words are senseless liberal bullshit. I don't like the devils religion of Islam.

I have no problem IF people want to be gay. I just don't like the way they push it as an acceptable lifestyle in our society, and don't expect me to lower my moral standards about it either. If LGBT people feel it's OK for them that's fine. Don't expect me to believe it's OK when I know it's not. Nobody was proud to be gay when I was growing up, and I refuse to lower my morals about it just because our liberal, gender neutral, politically correct screwed up society says it's OK.
Oh really? You don't have a problem with people being gay? Don't read your own posts, do you?

CLEARLY, you have a problem with people being gay. You yourself just said it's not OK. You have an obvious problem with people being gay. Leaving people alone to live their lives is hardly "lowering your morals". And if you think it is, then you have a problem with people being gay.

As far as being proud, I'm about to turn 52, and I can guarantee you, I am not ashamed to be gay. Been proud for decades. So I'm not sure when you grew up or where, but you're wrong. There is NOTHING wrong with being gay. We don't get a choice. My existence is not immoral. Am I also immoral because I have green eyes? I didn't choose that either.

Being gay is not a "lifestyle" either. It's an immutable characteristic. A "lifestyle" is when you CHOOSE to say, be a jet setter and travel a lot. THAT's a "lifestyle".

Last edited:
Nov 2005
California
The same baker just won the second case in Colorado.
The people that brought the second case withdrew their case.
Not the same thing as him "winning" in court.

When does this become harassment? You can try and justify but what we see is hate for Christians by Democrats and Gays
It's about following the law.
Following the law is not "harassment".

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Who started hating who first....did the Christians start hating the gays or did the gays start hating the Christians?
Oh Jesus that is juvenile.

Mom!!! Mom!!!! He's touchen me!!!!

She touched me first

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
Oh really? You don't have a problem with people being gay? Don't read your own posts, do you?

CLEARLY, you have a problem with people being gay. You yourself just said it's not OK. You have an obvious problem with people being gay. Leaving people alone to live their lives is hardly "lowering your morals". And if you think it is, then you have a problem with people being gay.

As far as being proud, I'm about to turn 52, and I can guarantee you, I am not ashamed to be gay. Been proud for decades. So I'm not sure when you grew up or where, but you're wrong. There is NOTHING wrong with being gay. We don't get a choice. My existence is not immoral. Am I also immoral because I have green eyes? I didn't choose that either.

Being gay is not a "lifestyle" either. It's an immutable characteristic. A "lifestyle" is when you CHOOSE to say, be a jet setter and travel a lot. THAT's a "lifestyle".
Another post that reeks bullshit...

camille-pagli.jpg

Reactions: Spdy