Administration pushing to decriminalize homosexuality worldwide

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Oh really? You don't have a problem with people being gay? Don't read your own posts, do you?

CLEARLY, you have a problem with people being gay. You yourself just said it's not OK. You have an obvious problem with people being gay. Leaving people alone to live their lives is hardly "lowering your morals". And if you think it is, then you have a problem with people being gay.

As far as being proud, I'm about to turn 52, and I can guarantee you, I am not ashamed to be gay. Been proud for decades. So I'm not sure when you grew up or where, but you're wrong. There is NOTHING wrong with being gay. We don't get a choice. My existence is not immoral. Am I also immoral because I have green eyes? I didn't choose that either.

Being gay is not a "lifestyle" either. It's an immutable characteristic. A "lifestyle" is when you CHOOSE to say, be a jet setter and travel a lot. THAT's a "lifestyle".

That is really what i don't get about this cultural Marxism garbage.

What is the deal w/ "(insert identity here) pride"

It's weird. Black pride, gay pride exc. What is the need to reduce yourselves to these little groups and then proclaim this undying devotion to this group. And why the "pride" in sexual orientation? Is it not just something that is second nature a basic part of you, no different than eye color. Why do some people feel the need to make it a focal point of their identity?

What is even stranger is that if white people were to engage in the exact same behavior it is demonized by this same crazy set of principles. How about straight people.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
That's very interesting. Thanks for correcting the lies posted before, Lee. Frankly, I believe the lies that the Dudley posted - mostly because I didn't really care. It was a really horrible thing for anybody of any religion to do and it didn't make any difference to me what religion this person professed a belief in.

But, as always, it takes distortions, twists, deceit and outright lies and dishonesty for them to make their point. If they thought about it, they might realize that lying IS part of the Ten Commandments - being gay isn't even close.

Nov 2005
California
Your first failure of comprehension is in trying to associate "pride" with "cultural Marxism garbage"... :rolleyes:

It's weird. Black pride, gay pride exc. What is the need to reduce yourselves to these little groups and then proclaim this undying devotion to this group. And why the "pride" in sexual orientation? Is it not just something that is second nature a basic part of you, no different than eye color. Why do some people feel the need to make it a focal point of their identity?
Wow.
So much failure of understanding in a few sentences.
Gays / Blacks / etc no more "reduce ourselves to these little groups" than any other person does when they talk about a characteristic.
"undying devotion to this group"? I don't know where the heck you get that but that is not what pride is about.

"Why do some people feel the need to make it a focal point of their identity?"
I am perpetually amused by people like you who make such assessments, but not one peep is heard out of you when others make "gay" the focal part of identifying people as wrong or immoral or unworthy of equality.

Pride has historically been about a fight for equality.

What is even stranger is that if white people were to engage in the exact same behavior it is demonized by this same crazy set of principles. How about straight people.
I hate hypothetical arguments that attempt to stereotype an entire group.
There is a difference between "pride in being a part of a group", as opposed to "pride that you are better than others because you are part of that group"
Racists would use "pride" in the latter method. Those that practice the former method => more power to them...

Moreover, as pride is about equality and fighting back against discrimination, it is missing a point to take groups of people who have historically not been targets of discrimination and pretend to talk about "pride" for them in the same light.

Mar 2019
New Hampshire

That's the issue I have. Why do LGBT people put their sexual orientation at the forefront of everything?