Administration pushing to decriminalize homosexuality worldwide

Nov 2005
California
She’s a pseudo intellectual who says outrageous shit to make money. She’s the flipside of Ann Coulter.
I was looking at some of her "quotes" to double-check if possibly she had been misquoted...
She was not misquoted...

She has also said:
Woman's flirtatious arts of self-concealment mean man's approach must take the form of rape.

My position on date rape is partly based on my study of The Faerie Queen, as detailed in a full chapter in Sexual Personae: in 1590, the poet Edmund Spencer already sees that passive, drippy, naive women constantly get themselves into rape scenarios, while talented, intelligent, alert women, his warrior heroines, spot trouble coming and boldly trounce their male assailants. My feminism stresses courage, independence, self-reliance, and pride.

I loathe this thing about date rape. Have twelve tequilas at a fraternity party and a guy asks you to go up to his room, and then you're surprised when he assaults you? Most women want to be seduced or lured. The more you study literature and art, the more you see it. Listen to Don Giovanni. Read The Faerie Queene. Pursuit and seduction are the essence of sexuality. It’s part of the sizzle.

When feminist discourse is unable to discriminate the drunken fraternity brother from the homicidal maniac, women are in trouble.
Shocked disbelief greets suggestions that many women may take pleasure in rape fantasies, established long ago by Nancy Friday in her pioneering 1973 study, My Secret Garden, and dramatized today by the staggering mass-market popularity of Harlequin Romances, where heroines are overwhelmed by passionate, impetuous men.​

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
Thank you for the effort of self-labeling your post, but it wasn't necessary. We could all see that.
I could have picked your post apart and shoveled the bullshit back onto your side, but we all know there's no changing the mind of a brainwashed, misled, liberal Democrat.

Nov 2005
California
Nobody is born gay. That's one of the biggest cop-out excuses I've ever heard. The Q in LBGT-Q proves it's a matter of CHOICE!
People who say that being gay is a "choice" have to be some of the most obtuse people around.
Sexual orientation is not a choice. Being gay is not a choice.
Sexual attraction is not chosen. Men and women do not choose what gender they find sexually appealing.

If being gay were a choice, then why would you need "reparative therapy" to stop being gay?
People would simply choose not to be gay and that would be the end of it all.

The vast majority of the anti-gay side has come to the realization that being gay is not a choice a long time ago. Those that haven't come to that realization only demonstrate how absolutely clueless they are on the issue... :rolleyes:

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
People who say that being gay is a "choice" have to be some of the most obtuse people around.
Sexual orientation is not a choice. Being gay is not a choice.
Sexual attraction is not chosen. Men and women do not choose what gender they find sexually appealing.

If being gay were a choice, then why would you need "reparative therapy" to stop being gay?
People would simply choose not to be gay and that would be the end of it all.

The vast majority of the anti-gay side has come to the realization that being gay is not a choice a long time ago. Those that haven't come to that realization only demonstrate how absolutely clueless they are on the issue... :rolleyes:
I believe you like I believe the earth is flat and the moon is just a big cookie floating around the sky.

What do you think the word ORIENTATION means big guy?

Several weeks ago, after an 11-year-old drag queen danced before the admiring patrons in a gay bar. Opposition to him dancing in drag, in a gay bar, is simply "blatant homophobia."

We've seen the same thing when parents protest against drag queens reading to toddlers in public libraries. There's something wrong with the parents, we are told. And here comes the ACLU to the drag queens' rescue. (I think Sabcats avatar is a pic of that)

A 10-year-old drag queen (just typing this is sickening) was photographed with a naked, adult drag queen for a magazine spread. (The man had just won a Ru Paul drag queen contest.)

Yet even here, there is not a widespread outcry in the LGBT community.

What about a 10-year-old girl who believes she's a boy trapped in a girl's body? If she wants to get help from a professional counselor and learn to be at home in her own skin, this too is illegal.

But should she want to become a boy, by all means, go for it! A professional will tell her to dress as a boy and use a boy's name.

Yes, that is perfectly legal in states where it is illegal to sit and talk with a trained professional to help resolve gender identity confusion or unwanted same-sex attractions.

This is what happens when LGBT activism wins.

Since 2016 Google donated $250,000 to the Southern Poverty Law Center. According to Google, its $250,000 donation to the SPLC was to fund a redesign of the SPLC’s Teaching Tolerance program.

"The Teaching Tolerance program bills itself as a program focused on social justice, civil rights, multiculturalism, and anti-bias education,” said the Family Research Council (FRC), which monitors the SPLC program. “However, Teaching Tolerance program materials, sample curricula, and resources focus disproportionately on conveying acceptance for homosexuality and endorsement of the Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, and Transgender (LGBT) community.”

The program’s newsletter and magazine reaches 400,000 teachers nationwide, “presenting strategies for creating classroom environments that celebrate the LGBT lifestyle” and beginning in preschool, according to the FRC.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
I believe you like I believe the earth is flat and the moon is just a big cookie floating around the sky.

What do you think the word ORIENTATION means big guy?

Several weeks ago, after an 11-year-old drag queen danced before the admiring patrons in a gay bar. Opposition to him dancing in drag, in a gay bar, is simply "blatant homophobia."

We've seen the same thing when parents protest against drag queens reading to toddlers in public libraries. There's something wrong with the parents, we are told. And here comes the ACLU to the drag queens' rescue. (I think Sabcats avatar is a pic of that)

A 10-year-old drag queen (just typing this is sickening) was photographed with a naked, adult drag queen for a magazine spread. (The man had just won a Ru Paul drag queen contest.)

Yet even here, there is not a widespread outcry in the LGBT community.

What about a 10-year-old girl who believes she's a boy trapped in a girl's body? If she wants to get help from a professional counselor and learn to be at home in her own skin, this too is illegal.

But should she want to become a boy, by all means, go for it! A professional will tell her to dress as a boy and use a boy's name.

Yes, that is perfectly legal in states where it is illegal to sit and talk with a trained professional to help resolve gender identity confusion or unwanted same-sex attractions.

This is what happens when LGBT activism wins.

Since 2016 Google donated $250,000 to the Southern Poverty Law Center. According to Google, its $250,000 donation to the SPLC was to fund a redesign of the SPLC’s Teaching Tolerance program.

"The Teaching Tolerance program bills itself as a program focused on social justice, civil rights, multiculturalism, and anti-bias education,” said the Family Research Council (FRC), which monitors the SPLC program. “However, Teaching Tolerance program materials, sample curricula, and resources focus disproportionately on conveying acceptance for homosexuality and endorsement of the Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, and Transgender (LGBT) community.”

The program’s newsletter and magazine reaches 400,000 teachers nationwide, “presenting strategies for creating classroom environments that celebrate the LGBT lifestyle” and beginning in preschool, according to the FRC.
Orientation means a direction. A compass has an orientation to point north, do you think it chooses to point north?

But IF sexual orientation is a choice, when did you choose yours? Was it a tough choice? Did you flip a coin?

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
That's the issue I have. Why do LGBT people put their sexual orientation at the forefront of everything?
I don't know any gay people who do.

Certainly it would be a cornerstone in a discussion with anybody who is gay about equal rights.

I don't put Tennessee Williams at the forefront of everything either - but, if you are having a discussion about great American 20th century playwrights, he would be the cornerstone of my argument.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
I stopped reading this hateful post as soon as I came upon this outrageous lie.

It is certainly not illegal for somebody to seek counseling - for ANY kind of mental issue.

Now, it's illegal to FORCE somebody into some kind of forced "conversion" therapy - as well it should be.

But, that's not what the liar posted in his message.

Once again, they have to lie and distort and twist and deceive to make their vicious and nasty point.