Administration pushing to decriminalize homosexuality worldwide

May 2018
Chicago
I can tell this forum is full of liberals. It's not that people are gay that bothers me, it's their agenda and what they get away with. My last post was a good example of the foolishness that's considered acceptable today. I'd rather be called a racist bigot than cave into the loose morals of today's society. Just because our culture and society is going to hell doesn't mean I have to go with it. I'm fed up with liberalism. It's the devils way of life. Spontaneous combustion is coming to America just like it did in Sodom and Gomorrah. And that's why I'm leaving the UCC this year. I'm tired of the liberal, politically correct, 'gender neutrality' LGBT-Q bullshit, and lesbian buzz cut pastors.
Well, you better get used to it, because we're not going away. There is nothing immoral about gay people's existence. Sit there and pout all you like, but this is a free country, and we have the same rights as everyone else. No one is forcing you to marry a man. And what exactly are we "getting away with"? Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

The only thing that might spontaneously combust is your head.

Nov 2014
Florida
Oh really? You don't have a problem with people being gay? Don't read your own posts, do you?

CLEARLY, you have a problem with people being gay. You yourself just said it's not OK. You have an obvious problem with people being gay. Leaving people alone to live their lives is hardly "lowering your morals". And if you think it is, then you have a problem with people being gay.

As far as being proud, I'm about to turn 52, and I can guarantee you, I am not ashamed to be gay. Been proud for decades. So I'm not sure when you grew up or where, but you're wrong. There is NOTHING wrong with being gay. We don't get a choice. My existence is not immoral. Am I also immoral because I have green eyes? I didn't choose that either.

Being gay is not a "lifestyle" either. It's an immutable characteristic. A "lifestyle" is when you CHOOSE to say, be a jet setter and travel a lot. THAT's a "lifestyle".
No one cares what you do in your bedroom. Problem is Gays think they are owed special rights. Christians don't hate Gays they feel sorry for you living in the sin you do. Christians will help gays if they are willing to repent of their sins

Nov 2014
Florida
Well, you better get used to it, because we're not going away. There is nothing immoral about gay people's existence. Sit there and pout all you like, but this is a free country, and we have the same rights as everyone else. No one is forcing you to marry a man. And what exactly are we "getting away with"? Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

The only thing that might spontaneously combust is your head.
Next group is pedophiles and we have you to thank for that. Now pedophiles are using the same scam as Gays did. They can't help it they are born that way

Nov 2005
California
I can tell this forum is full of liberals. It's not that people are gay that bothers me, it's their agenda and what they get away with. My last post was a good example of the foolishness that's considered acceptable today. I'd rather be called a racist bigot than cave into the loose morals of today's society. Just because our culture and society is going to hell doesn't mean I have to go with it. I'm fed up with liberalism. It's the devils way of life. Spontaneous combustion is coming to America just like it did in Sodom and Gomorrah. And that's why I'm leaving the UCC this year. I'm tired of the liberal, politically correct, 'gender neutrality' LGBT-Q bullshit, and lesbian buzz cut pastors.
:rolleyes:
I personally think that underage kids have no business in a bar.
Beyond that, what's the pragmatic difference between a kid doing "drag" and a kid dressing up for Halloween?

Additionally, I see those child beauty pageants are a more pervasive problem.
There are only a small number of kids that do "drag" on a regular basis.
The number of kids involved in child beauty pageants is much larger. The purpose of those pageants are more disturbing.

Nov 2005
California
Next group is pedophiles and we have you to thank for that. Now pedophiles are using the same scam as Gays did. They can't help it they are born that way
What is it and your inability to grasp the concept of consent?
Great question...

To me, it demonstrates how some people are told what to think regarding morality ...
... and others are able to recognize significant moral differences for themselves.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
“Loose morals”?
You want to know when this county REALLY had “loose morals”?
It was when we were owning other people as property. It was when women were treated as second class citizens. It was when black people were not allowed to drink from the same water fountain as white people. It was when we were jailing people for the crime of “being gay”.

A woman walking around in a tank top and a mini skirt with no underwear is not a sign of “loose morals”. Someone harassing her or even raping her is a sign of loose morals. Saying that she “deserved” it is a sign of loose morals.