Administration pushing to decriminalize homosexuality worldwide

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
Nwolfe35 said,
Loose morals”?
You want to know when this county REALLY had “loose morals”?
It was when we were owning other people as property.
Did you forget? They sold their own people in slavery. And what in the freakn' world does that have to do with gays today?
It was when women were treated as second class citizens.
You do know how Muslim's treat their women right? Or do I have to spoon feed and educate you on how Islam treats their women as second class citizens?
It was when black people were not allowed to drink from the same water fountain as white people.
That's considered a loose moral? I didn't know that was something that pervaded our society back then.
It was when we were jailing people for the crime of “being gay”.
Jailing sodomites was just a sideline type of prohibition. Letting them all be is what defines "loose morals."
A woman walking around in a tank top and a mini skirt with no underwear is not a sign of “loose morals”. Someone harassing her or even raping her is a sign of loose morals. Saying that she “deserved” it is a sign of loose morals.
Well at least you're 2/3rds right!

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Nwolfe35 said,

Did you forget? They sold their own people in slavery. And what in the freakn' world does that have to do with gays today?

You do know how Muslim's treat their women right? Or do I have to spoon feed and educate you on how Islam treats their women as second class citizens?

That's considered a loose moral? I didn't know that was something that pervaded our society back then.

Jailing sodomites was just a sideline type of prohibition. Letting them all be is what defines "loose morals."

Well at least you're 2/3rds right!
It doesn’t matter who was selling them, WE were buying them.
How fundamentalist Muslims treat women is deplorable, but then again so is how fundamentalist Christians.

Let’s get into the main question. What makes something “moral” and what, exactly, are “loose morals”?
I’ve asked this question every time someone like you tries to bring up the idea that current American society is “immoral” but none of them want to answer the question. Let’s see if you can actually think.

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
It doesn’t matter who was selling them, WE were buying them.
How fundamentalist Muslims treat women is deplorable, but then again so is how fundamentalist Christians.

Let’s get into the main question. What makes something “moral” and what, exactly, are “loose morals”?
I’ve asked this question every time someone like you tries to bring up the idea that current American society is “immoral” but none of them want to answer the question. Let’s see if you can actually think.
THINK old man THINK! If something is not sold, it cannot be bought!
Morals differ from culture to culture and persons to person so your argument is moot.

Nov 2005
California
THINK old man THINK! If something is not sold, it cannot be bought!
By that mentality, if there is no buyer for something, then it can't be sold!

It is bizarre to see you chastise the slave seller and try to excuse the slave buyer.
Astounding that you make such a convoluted attempt while at the same time talking about "morals"...

Morals differ from culture to culture and persons to person so your argument is moot.
You just got done judging others for your morals.
But then, when the tables are turned you try to defend it with moral relativism?
Can you appreciate how hypocritical you are being?

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
By that mentality, if there is no buyer for something, then it can't be sold!

It is bizarre to see you chastise the slave seller and try to excuse the slave buyer.
Astounding that you make such a convoluted attempt while at the same time talking about "morals"...

You just got done judging others for your morals.
But then, when the tables are turned you try to defend it with moral relativism?
Can you appreciate how hypocritical you are being?
I don't care what you or any liberal thinks about me. I know what I believe and why I believe it.

Homosexuality is not something anyone should be proud of, not something that should be considered OK, not something society should promote, not something God approves of.

The diabolical ideals of liberalism are destroying America and the world. In the end it's going to bite all of you in the ass.