Administration pushing to decriminalize homosexuality worldwide

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
No, “Appeal to authority” means that since “expert” X says so then it must be true.
I’m asking what your credentials are to justify that we should trust your judgement.
You are attempting to make the argument about credentials because that is all you have. It is a typical leftists tactic and one you commonly attempt to make.

See just about every thread about global warming/cooling/climate change/the sky is falling

May 2018
Chicago
I don't care what you or any liberal thinks about me. I know what I believe and why I believe it.

Homosexuality is not something anyone should be proud of, not something that should be considered OK, not something society should promote, not something God approves of. .
Why should I be ashamed because I exist? Why should I not be considered OK? We all do the best we can with the cards were dealt. I came out in the Reagan 80s during the height of the AIDS epidemic. I had to because I could not longer hide it. Sure, I tried to fit in and date women, but the "equipment" wouldn't work when things progressed to that point. It was terrible because I wanted to be like everyone else, but knew I couldn't. I lied to myself and the women I tried to date. That's terrible and selfish. I knew I was attracted to men and not women, had been forever. But I lied to myself and others because I was scared. In the end, I had to be honest. Lying, to me, is the most immoral thing a person can do. It hurts everyone, but it hurts the liar the most.

Do you think that was fun? Do you think I asked for that? Do you think I enjoyed losing family support for college, and indeed all family support because like you, they disapproved of me being gay? Do you think I enjoyed being part of the most hated group of people in the 80s? Do you think I enjoyed being homeless more than a few times at 19 years of age because I lost my family? Do you think it was fun to be labelled a carrier of HIV and AIDS, even though I never had either? Do you really think that was a "choice"? The ONLY choice I made was to be honest.

I'm quite tired of you preaching to people like me about morality, you clearly do not even know what that word means. Furthermore, you don't know why you believe what you believe, you've just been told what to believe. And never, for one second, have you stopped to question your own beliefs.

Try to walk a mile in my shoes, you wouldn't make it to the halfway mark.

As far as being proud? You're damn right I'm proud of who and what I am. I survived all that shit I had to go through and came out on top. I worked my ass off, and never took a dime from anyone. I just celebrated my 20th year in advertising, have a great place to live, nice car and friends who love me. I even got my family back, but it took a while. People like you tried to tear me down, but you LOST. And as long as this is a free country, you will continue to lose. I'll continue to fight people like you because not one more kid should have to go through what I did.

Last edited:
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
It would be amazing if you could actually discuss things by GIVING information instead of this incessant half-assed crap where you make claims you don't even substantiate much less concretely demonstrate.

gender fluid:
denoting or relating to a person who does not identify themselves as having a fixed gender.

That does not mean "choice".
Your mistake would be like looking at water in its gas, liquid and solid state and foolishly thinking water "chooses" to be one of those states.

I'm not the ignorant one here. You are.
You are the one claiming what other people's opinions are as you state, but then you repeatedly fail to document anybody actually having that opinion.

You can't be this obtuse.
You are the one claiming to give other people's opinions, but then when somebody asks you to document where you are getting the claim from (i.e. the real academic meaning of gender fluid), you claim it is "appeal to authority"???
:rolleyes:

Just because you guys choose to subscribe to this postmodernist nonsense doesn't mean the rest of the people still living in reality need to keep up w/ it.

gender fluid:
denoting or relating to a person who does not identify themselves as having a fixed gender.

In other words they believe that they get to choose their gender depending on how they feel.

And that is only one of the some 70-some-odd genders the crazies expect us to keep up w/. And for some reason they have leached themselves on to the gay community so i guess that must be guilt by association.

May 2018
Chicago
By that mentality, if there is no buyer for something, then it can't be sold!

It is bizarre to see you chastise the slave seller and try to excuse the slave buyer.
Astounding that you make such a convoluted attempt while at the same time talking about "morals"...

You just got done judging others for your morals.
But then, when the tables are turned you try to defend it with moral relativism?
Can you appreciate how hypocritical you are being?
He's clearly never even questioned his own beliefs. And as far as what's moral, it seems to be whatever suits him at any given time.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
I give you guys a lot of credit for continuing to attempt holding a reasonable and intelligent discussion with that low-life pond scum "Dudley" character. As he is neither reasonable nor intelligent, I realized a few days ago that any interaction with him was an exercise in futility and consider him less than dog shit that I accidentally might step in on a side walk and have had to scrape off my sole and leave forgotten on the side of the walkway.

It's clear he has decided that the way to get attention is to ignore facts, repeatedly respond with the same tired and dishonest statements, and choose to pretend that any clearly relative comparison to his stance is not valid. Pretty much the standard go-to m.o. for asswipe bigots and dishonest creeps in general.

I'm sure he doesn't espouse these points of view in public or he would NOT be a leader in his UCC church, as he claims. Or, maybe he's not the leader he claims to be - I wouldn't be surprised - what would one more lie be to somebody who uses deceit, distortion and outright lying as a way of life?

15852906521_800bd92ca3_z.jpg

May 2018
Chicago
I give you guys a lot of credit for continuing to attempt holding a reasonable and intelligent discussion with that low-life pond scum "Dudley" character. As he is neither reasonable nor intelligent, I realized a few days ago that any interaction with him was an exercise in futility and consider him less than dog shit that I accidentally might step in on a side walk and have had to scrape off my sole and leave forgotten on the side of the walkway.

It's clear he has decided that the way to get attention is to ignore facts, repeatedly respond with the same tired and dishonest statements, and choose to pretend that any clearly relative comparison to his stance is not valid. Pretty much the standard go-to m.o. for asswipe bigots and dishonest creeps in general.

I'm sure he doesn't espouse these points of view in public or he would NOT be a leader in his UCC church, as he claims. Or, maybe he's not the leader he claims to be - I wouldn't be surprised - what would one more lie be to somebody who uses deceit, distortion and outright lying as a way of life?

View attachment 3274
I’ve said this before, there are people who will hate us no matter what. There’s nothing anyone can do about that except make sure the law holds them accountable if they act on their hate. People say, “Oh but you should still be nice to them.” Fuck that. Being nice to people like that only gets you stabbed in the back the first chance they get.

Last edited:
Mar 2019
New Hampshire
Why should I be ashamed because I exist? Why should I not be considered OK? We all do the best we can with the cards were dealt. I came out in the Reagan 80s during the height of the AIDS epidemic. I had to because I could not longer hide it. Sure, I tried to fit in and date women, but the "equipment" wouldn't work when things progressed to that point. It was terrible because I wanted to be like everyone else, but knew I couldn't. I lied to myself and the women I tried to date. That's terrible and selfish. I knew I was attracted to men and not women, had been forever. But I lied to myself and others because I was scared. In the end, I had to be honest. Lying, to me, is the most immoral thing a person can do. It hurts everyone, but it hurts the liar the most.

Do you think that was fun? Do you think I asked for that? Do you think I enjoyed losing family support for college, and indeed all family support because like you, they disapproved of me being gay? Do you think I enjoyed being part of the most hated group of people in the 80s? Do you think I enjoyed being homeless more than a few times at 19 years of age because I lost my family? Do you think it was fun to be labelled a carrier of HIV and AIDS, even though I never had either? Do you really think that was a "choice"? The ONLY choice I made was to be honest.

I'm quite tired of you preaching to people like me about morality, you clearly do not even know what that word means. Furthermore, you don't know why you believe what you believe, you've just been told what to believe. And never, for one second, have you stopped to question your own beliefs.

Try to walk a mile in my shoes, you wouldn't make it to the halfway mark.

As far as being proud? You're damn right I'm proud of who and what I am. I survived all that shit I had to go through and came out on top. I worked my ass off, and never took a dime from anyone. I just celebrated my 20th year in advertising, have a great place to live, nice car and friends who love me. I even got my family back, but it took a while. People like you tried to tear me down, but you LOST. And as long as this is a free country, you will continue to lose. I'll continue to fight people like you because not one more kid should have to go through what I did.
You put yourself through it. Gays have always lived a life of guilt and shame which is why the suicide rate is so high in that community.

If that's the lifestyle you chose, have at it, I really don't care. What I do care about is how you losers push your depraved behavior as normal in society. That's where the buck stops with me.

Mar 2019
New Hampshire

View attachment 3274
I'm not a leader in the UCC. Last week I removed myself from the Trustees, and will be removing myself from the UCC entirely by the end of the year. My decision to leave the UCC comes from a conversation I had with David Schoen who is the Minister for Church Legacy & Closure. And a few other UCC big shots who teach that people are born homosexual. Like I said, I'm tired of the butch and buzz cut lesbian pastors and the 'gender neutrality' bullshit in the UCC and the same bullshit you liberals are pushing in American society.

Bottom line is I'm sick of the Homosexual bullshit.