After Trump’s Attacks on Justice Dept., Barr Says He Will Not ‘Be Bullied’

Dec 2015
Arizona
LOL...Trump's handpicked, super corrupt "yes man" and his faux outrage at Trump's bullying. Oh, I'm so sure it's a legitimate complaint...

MEANWHILE in the Senate: some Republican Senators are feigning independence from Trump with their votes against him being able to escalate in Iran. Pathetic attempt to look "independent" of Trump, but patently obvious to anyone with an IQ over 80. But then again....what's the Republican base? Oh yeah....low-IQ individuals.
There's an election coming up. Remember??
LOL...Trump's handpicked, super corrupt "yes man" and his faux outrage at Trump's bullying. Oh, I'm so sure it's a legitimate complaint...

MEANWHILE in the Senate: some Republican Senators are feigning independence from Trump with their votes against him being able to escalate in Iran. Pathetic attempt to look "independent" of Trump, but patently obvious to anyone with an IQ over 80. But then again....what's the Republican base? Oh yeah....low-IQ individuals.
Arizona's Martha McSally (appointed to fill McCain's seat) is now fully indoctrinated so she voted against the measure and is now bragging that she's a Trump supporter on her state ADS. She's running against Mark Kelly who is leading in the polls so naturally she's basically calling Kelly a traitor. The ad states: Kelly is TOO liberal for Arizona.
We'll see how that pans out for McSally.
Personally I think it's a stupid mistake to bad mouth a former astronaut, U.S. Navy Captain, aviator, and husband to Gabby Gifford who was shot in the head by an assassin a few years back. 19 people were shot, six of whom died.
It's not surprising that both Giffords and Kelly are strong advocates for gun control.

Dec 2015
Arizona
He's blowing smoke. Barr positively WELCOMES Trump's orders/direction. He's trying to project a false image of independence, instead of being a Trump rubber stamp. Methinks it has something to do with the Democrats threatening to impeach BARR (he lied his ass off in his confirmation hearings, and the Dems know it and have tapes of his testimony). With any luck evil Fred Flintstone will be getting sodomized in a federal prison within a few years.
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Barr and Trump are conjuring up a likely "story" that makes Barr look good.
Has Trump responded? If Trump "takes it" we'll know exactly WHY Barr let loose.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Barr and Trump are conjuring up a likely "story" that makes Barr look good.
Has Trump responded? If Trump "takes it" we'll know exactly WHY Barr let loose.
My thoughts exactly. All you have to do is look at Trump's response whenever anyone even just failed to praise him. If he doesn't dump on Barr big-time by the end of the day, I am absolutely sure the fix is in and this was a planned fiction by Trump and Barr.

BTW, did you notice the progression

Typical Trumperations.

1) I didn't do it.

2) I didn't do it, but I could if I wanted to.

3) I did do it, so what?

4) I did do it, and it was right to do it.

He's up to step #2 already.

Jul 2019
Georgia
OK, I've joined the charade camp.

DOJ won't pursue criminal charges against McCabe

So Barr is pushing back and McCabe is not being charged, but Trump still has a problem with Kelly.

It's makeover time. See? Trump gets overruled ........... sometimes, sometimes not.

Aw gee, he's not the Lord God Trump. He's human after all. There ya go.
wondering if this is to "justify" interference on Stone and Flynn (next)

good god I don't trust these assholes