Again Trump gets nothing but claims victory

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
There were plenty of jobs for the working man before the Twitter Twit took office. Why do you say such worthless & irrelevant shit?

Yes there were.. ONLY PROBLEM they were 28 hour/week jobs. That was reason Obama's recovery was the WORST in history.'

Since President Trump took office there are more FULL TIME JOBS than there are people to fill those jobs.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Yes there were.. ONLY PROBLEM they were 28 hour/week jobs. That was reason Obama's recovery was the WORST in history.'

Since President Trump took office there are more FULL TIME JOBS than there are people to fill those jobs.
How many times do I need to tell you people to avoid absolutes? Seriously, it's like dealing with six year olds.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Uh huh. Good, high paying jobs are fleeing the country and getting replaced with burger flipping jobs. That's the Republican "good life" promised to the working class folks, huh? But what do you expect from a party that gave a special tax break to corporations for offshoring American jobs?

The GOP tax bill rewards offshoring – here’s what we can do to stop it
GM poised to close plants in Michigan, Ohio, Maryland, will cut 15% of salaried workers
Hundreds to be laid off at Indiana factory a year after Trump deal to save jobs
This has gotten too little discussion, the offshoring tax break.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
This has gotten too little discussion, the offshoring tax break.
GM isn't laying off due to Trumps tax Cuts, GM is laying off people because it has over priced it's products and they are not selling.
Trump saved 100s of jobs at the Indiana factory, his actions didn't save ALL the jobs.

Now lets talk about, the JOBS that have been saved.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
My statements on Obama's part time workforce was not an absolute, now it was an FACT THAT WAS ABSOLUTLY TRUE..
You're simply repeating propaganda from the RW designed to sound intelligent, but only to stupid people.
EVERY administartion's economy has had part-time as well as full time workers. Always has and always will.
You people say shit like "Obama's part-time work force" but I never hear something such as "Obama's cheap gasoline" or "Obama's booming stock market" from you people.
Pure partican bullshit language. It's so transparantly stupid it's even lost it's amusement value.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
You're simply repeating propaganda from the RW designed to sound intelligent, but only to stupid people.
EVERY administartion's economy has had part-time as well as full time workers. Always has and always will.
You people say shit like "Obama's part-time work force" but I never hear something such as "Obama's cheap gasoline" or "Obama's booming stock market" from you people.
Pure partican bullshit language. It's so transparantly stupid it's even lost it's amusement value.
Not repeating propaganda repeating facts.. If my facts were incorrect you would have addressed the fact instead of me personally.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Yeah, sure thing. What I said was just as true and valid as what you say. By your own standards.
No it wasn't.. Which of my statements was not true? (be specific and prove they are false) my sources have already proven your statements false before you even posted.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
No it wasn't.. Which of my statements was not true? (be specific and prove they are false) my sources have already proven your statements false before you even posted.
Fine, So EXACTLY what did I say that was not true?
Sure, just as soon as you provide proof that your comments were true. You go first lad.