Again Trump gets nothing but claims victory

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Fine, So EXACTLY what did I say that was not true?
Sure, just as soon as you provide proof that your comments were true. You go first lad.
my facts were based on absolutes.

my facts were based on U3 and U6 unemployment figures.

If you understood the difference and similarities of the 2 datasets you would understand the truth in what I said.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
my facts were based on absolutes.

my facts were based on U3 and U6 unemployment figures.

If you understood the difference and similarities of the 2 datasets you would understand the truth in what I said.
Your post #15, and i quote "At least under republicans THERE ARE JOBS for the working man." You did NOT say "more jobs", "more full time jobs", more "higher paying jobs" or anything else. You made a pathetic amatuerish attempt to imply there were SIGNIFICANTLY fewer job under the Obaba administration.

Damn shame you did not include links to U3 and U6 unemployment figures. What? I am suppossed to just take your word for everything?"

More examples of RW trying to say things that sound intelligent and informed, but only to stupid people.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Your post #15, and i quote "At least under republicans THERE ARE JOBS for the working man." You did NOT say "more jobs", "more full time jobs", more "higher paying jobs" or anything else. You made a pathetic amatuerish attempt to imply there were SIGNIFICANTLY fewer job under the Obaba administration.

Damn shame you did not include links to U3 and U6 unemployment figures. What? I am suppossed to just take your word for everything?"

More examples of RW trying to say things that sound intelligent and informed, but only to stupid people.

As I pointed out thanks to the GOP Congress passing Capital gains tax cuts created the Clinton Economy.. 18,000,000 full time jobs (Clinton gets credit too, he eventually kicking and screaming signed the cuts)

Reaganomics Created 16,000,000 full time jobs.

Bush tax cuts created 8,000,000 full time jobs

Obamanomics created 6,500,000 part time jobs. essentially 0 gain in full time.

Trumponomics has created 6,000,000 full time jobs.

source in my post.

Last edited:
Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
As I pointed out thanks to the GOP Congress passing Capital gains tax cuts created the Clinton Economy.. 18,000,000 full time jobs (Clinton gets credit too, he eventually kicking and screaming signed the cuts)

Reaganomics Created 16,000,000 full time jobs.

Bush tax cuts created 8,000,000 full time jobs

Obamanomics created 6,500,000 part time jobs.

Trumponomics has created 6,000,000 full time jobs.

source in my post.
You want to talk about the Clinton economy of the 1990's now? WTF???

Apr 2013
Left coast
And of course, what Dotard says and the reality expressed even by his trusted aids are at significant variance.

Kudlow says 90-day U.S.-China trade truce to begin Jan. 1

So in fact it's a four month period that China won. And what further promises will they make that el Gullible-1 will swallow?

Also of note, the Chief Deplorable said China was going to eliminate all tariffs on US built cars.

His economic advisor says different.

The big picture: Kudlow wasn't able to confirm President Trump's claim Sunday that China will lower tariffs on American cars from 40% to 0%. He added that he expects China to roll back tariffs on U.S. agriculture very soon. However, it's worth noting that U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer — not Kudlow — will be the lead negotiator as the two countries attempt to resolve more fundamental disagreements on forced technology transfers, intellectual property theft and other issues in the coming months, per the Wall Street Journal. Kudlow says 90-day U.S.-China trade truce to begin Jan. 1

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Wow RNG proves once again he is lost as a 10 year old easter egg.

The truce is in place to firm up negotations and get and agreement written ..

and as RNG cries China lowers tariffs

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
I am still waiting for the 22,000 dow that RNG promised.. I hope you guys didn't short based on RNGs outrageous economic prediction.