Ah...You think THIS is why Trump loves North Korea so much?

May 2018
USA

Excerpt: SEOUL, Nov 27 (Reuters) - North Korean children are "constantly in danger" of sexual abuse and resulting social stigma without any chance to seek legal protection, a Seoul-based rights group said on Wednesday.

Reactions: leekohler2
Sep 2019
Marietta GA USA - Russia
Today, “rights groups” have completely discredited themselves as corrupt minions around the world. Therefore, I would not cite their information as facts.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Maybe he doesn't love Nork quite as much today as he did then. Now he's whining about Lil' Kimmy shouldn't have said denuclearization is off since he should know that will Hurt Trump's reelection.

Poor, poor Donny, having his BFF go against his like that. Doesn't it just sadden your heart.

Trump suggests North Korea collapsing nuclear talks is election interference

In a Sunday tweet, President Trump doubled down on an argument that North Korea should not take denuclearization talks off the table — as the country stated it would on Saturday — because it could be seen as interfering in the upcoming presidential election.

What he's saying: "Kim Jong Un is too smart and has far too much to lose, everything actually, if he acts in a hostile way," Trump tweeted. "He signed a strong Denuclearization Agreement with me in Singapore. He does not want to void his special relationship with the President of the United States or interfere with the U.S. Presidential Election in November."

Trump said Saturday: "I'd be surprised if North Korea acted hostilely. I have a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un. I think we both want to keep it that way. He knows I have an election coming up, I don't think he wants to interfere with that."

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
could've sworn they reached a big beautiful deal years ago though
Nowhere close. That's just Trump's lie and his flunkies believing his lie and repeating it. Or more likely pretending to believe it.

Reactions: se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
Nowhere close. That's just Trump's lie and his flunkies believing his lie and repeating it. Or more likely pretending to believe it.
they brought back "dotard" the other day.

I don't like the Norks but I give them credit for bringing us "dotard"

"Dotage of a Dotard" should be the title of at least one of the episodes of the numerous docuseries that are going to come from this travesty of a presidency