Alabama court forces rape survivor to allow rapist to have visitation with children

Nov 2005
California

Marcus Livius

Former Staff
Sep 2017
Hell
I feel dirty just by reading this that OP.

There was a time when people banded together to make things right. He would simply have "moved away to somewhere he didn't bother to say".

If I were her, I would have found a way to get a gun, and shot his genitals off by the second time he climbed into bed. Samuel Colt, Horace Smith, and Daniel Wesson made everyone equal.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
I hope you guys have half the balls to say 1/4 of things like this in public.
You you suggesting that teh MAGA folks would resort to violence rather than endure hearing the truth about themselves?

Trump would be proud.

Reactions: Clara007
May 2018
USA
This thread is awesome.

I hope you guys have half the balls to say 1/4 of things like this in public outside of your echo chambers.

Trumps greatest campaigners: leftists!!!

Keep up the good work.
LOL...yeah, it's the people criticizing the highly immoral actions of Trumpanzees that are causing all the problems! Not the pro-rape, pro-incest, pro-rapebaby Republicans. LOL!

Reactions: Clara007

KnightOfSappho

Forum Staff
Feb 2007
New York
I feel dirty just by reading this that OP.

There was a time when people banded together to make things right. He would simply have "moved away to somewhere he didn't bother to say".

If I were her, I would have found a way to get a gun, and shot his genitals off by the second time he climbed into bed. Samuel Colt, Horace Smith, and Daniel Wesson made everyone equal.
Most twelve year old girls don't think about blowing some guy's junk off; especially a family member. Unfortunately she didn't get the support or protection from her family that she should have received. If they made her marry him then they certainly didn't intervene and protect her from her abuser.