Alabama Election Predictions

Jul 2015
chicago
Are they jonesing for Moore or do they want moore Jones? What are your predictions for the election tomorrow in Alabama?

Feb 2017
Cerritos
Are they jonesing for Moore or do they want moore Jones? What are your predictions for the election tomorrow in Alabama?
I am a liberal, and a democratic congresswoman on "This Week" on Sunday said that the elections in Alabama is a great experience for the state. I am going to support Doug Jones.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Jul 2014
massachusetts
It's a toss up, but either way, it's way better than if Luther Strange won the primary.

I'm just happy that Alabama is a tossup.
In every race since Trump won, the Democrats have out performed the "lean".
If we keep that up next year, we got the House and maybe the Senate

Jul 2015
chicago
It's a toss up, but either way, it's way better than if Luther Strange won the primary.

I'm just happy that Alabama is a tossup.
In every race since Trump won, the Democrats have out performed the "lean".
If we keep that up next year, we got the House and maybe the Senate
It appears to be a toss up but my guess is Moore wins. I think when push comes to shove Republicans in Alabama will not vote for a pro abortion liberal and will vote for Moore to oppose it. Democrats will certainly be motivated to go to vote but they are far outnumbered in Alabama.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
It appears to be a toss up but my guess is Moore wins. I think when push comes to shove Republicans in Alabama will not vote for a pro abortion liberal and will vote for Moore to oppose it. Democrats will certainly be motivated to go to vote but they are far outnumbered in Alabama.
I agree and the Obama robocalls are going to bring them out even more.

Dec 2012
California
Moore's 10-point deficit will be hard to overcome. The relentless Democratic gutter politics has taken its toll. Maybe the people of Alabama will see through the usual tactics of the Left and pushback will occur.