All-male military draft ruled unconstitutional by federal judge in Texas

Sep 2015
Stage Left
either we draft everyone or no one, thats the way it works in israel, in the uk during ww2 women had to do some sort of service drive cars secretary answer phones get coffee usually thay gave them light menail jobs so men would be free for fighting, but they had to wear a uniform and salute andtrim their hair, women could do something, i wowuld make them fight, theyd all get raped before they left basic training
you are as dumb as a box of smashed assholes.

women serve proudly in the military and have for a very long time. women do go into combat, they just dont get called infantry or wtf ever stupid terms are used.

yes sexual assault has been a huge issue for female soldiers, but no they dont all get raped in basic. you are disgusting.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Good news.. women want equality...

next step is to make it where MEN DO NOT HAVE TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT, because they should have a CHOICE if they are to be a parent of a child.
if it is about equality.
No, the child is yours, you contribute to it's support. No reason for a child to suffer because two adults cannot live in peace together.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
if men are forced to pay child support then there is not equality, The woman gets to choose to not support the child via abortion, Shouldn't the man have the same rights..... equal is equal, Or are you proving Orwell has it right Some Are more equal than others.
Listen genius. If the child is present and alive that probably means it was not aborted.
WTF is it with you? You want children to be born, but you DON'T want them cared for and supportted AFTER they are born? If only you cared as much about children after they are born as you do before they are born.
HYPOCRITE!!!

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
No, I was commenting on the statement of equality in the post.

I have no problem with women being drafted.. Personally I think everyone from age 18-55 should be registered to the draft Male or Female...
in laces like sweden they base it on ability to pay, child suport is ont done away with taxes are increased and woem n in need get lots of welfare

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
you are as dumb as a box of smashed assholes.

women serve proudly in the military and have for a very long time. women do go into combat, they just dont get called infantry or wtf ever stupid terms are used.

yes sexual assault has been a huge issue for female soldiers, but no they dont all get raped in basic. you are disgusting.
so do you think sexual violence is a problem in the military or not ms i'm so smart?