All-male military draft ruled unconstitutional by federal judge in Texas

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
child support is a function of who has the better ability to pay often that is the man but women have been ordered to pay men childsupport if te man has custody and needs finacial assistance, it should be based on the needs of the children no one seems to be concerned about them

Sep 2015
Stage Left
so do you think sexual violence is a problem in the military or not ms i'm so smart?
of course it is a problem mr not so smart

but your insulting claim that "they'd all be raped in basic anyway" is beyond absurd.

my real point is there should never again be a draft.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
of course it is a problem mr not so smart

but your insulting claim that "they'd all be raped in basic anyway" is beyond absurd.

my real point is there should never again be a draft.
a lot of them are , and it wasnt to insult women but the cavemen in the army, the mentality of the military mind is very conservative, look at how they treated blacks and my god dont ask dont tell dont get me started, its bastion of neaderthal white male stuff thats all i meant, my god your just looking for a fight take a midol and calm down, seriously do you want to be drafted is that it. because i dont hate women i just dont want my daughter or sister or neices to have to be subjected to that, if their is mandatory service maybe they could o it in a hospital or secretarial pool lke the wacs did in ww2 call me sexist there are thngs i hate abou the modern world and all this uber equality stuff is one of them, cant you just e happy with equalish?

Sep 2015
Stage Left
a lot of them are , and it wasnt to insult women but the cavemen in the army, the mentality of the military mind is very conservative, look at how they treated blacks and my god dont ask dont tell dont get me started, its bastion of neaderthal white male stuff thats all i meant, my god your just looking for a fight take a midol and calm down, seriously do you want to be drafted is that it. because i dont hate women i just dont want my daughter or sister or neices to have to be subjected to that, if their is mandatory service maybe they could o it in a hospital or secretarial pool lke the wacs did in ww2 call me sexist there are thngs i hate abou the modern world and all this uber equality stuff is one of them, cant you just e happy with equalish?
fuck no.

if we want to do a job we are qualified for then no one should keep us from doing that job.

"equalish"? get a grip.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
fuck no.

if we want to do a job we are qualified for then no one should keep us from doing that job.

"equalish"? get a grip.
Women are also entitled to get killed in combat. I honestly had no idea that you are still required to register for the draft when 18 years old in 2019 and thought that ended in 1973.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Women are also entitled to get killed in combat. I honestly had no idea that you are still required to register for the draft when 18 years old in 2019 and thought that ended in 1973.
Males still have to register for the draft within a certain number of days of turning 18 years old, that have never changed. Not sure what legal measures have to be taken to acticate said daft. But all the mechanism, procedures and protocol are in plcae, ready to go.