Almost No One Is Falsely Accused of Rape

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Because 1. Ford was paid, 2. Ford changed her story several times, 3. Ford Lied on several material questions, 3 Ford Lied about what she told her therapist (the reason for 2 doors in her 2012, because she needed an escape door, one problem Renovation to her home, Wait, that renovation was done in 2008 and that was to create an apartment for Google Employees to crash), She lied about her fear of flying, she lied about prepping and helping other prep to fool polygraphs.

That is how I know,
and how do you know she was paid? that right there is bogus, study how people who have suffered trauma remember things, its hard on a person to relive this, the memory is imperfect you cant expect anyone to remember the detais of things so long ago even in a pleasent sittuation let alone soething this evil

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
and how do you know she was paid? that right there is bogus, study how people who have suffered trauma remember things, its hard on a person to relive this, the memory is imperfect you cant expect anyone to remember the detais of things so long ago even in a pleasent sittuation let alone soething this evil
Here lawyers worked for free. right that was what was stated UNDER OATH.

The senate paid for her housing and transportation to the hearing.

Her Go Fund me account has topped 700K

GoFundMe campaigns for Christine Blasey Ford raise over $700,000 combined

Hell for 700K I might consider the idea to testify you prison raped me in the Gym shower. (LOL)

Last edited:
Jul 2014
massachusetts
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
There you go, bearing false witness against your neighbor, it's what you do, it's how we know you don't really believe in jesus....your God is Trump

What in my statements did I say was untrue?

It is you that needs to talk to Jesus about lying.. not me.

Nov 2012
Kekistan
Each year there are more than 320,000 rapes/sexual assaults reported. If the 10% rule holds true that means more than THREE MILLION women are assaulted each year. So out of TENS OF MILLIONS of sexual assaults you find a few dozen liars ?? WOW that's still like .0000000001 percent or something.
Reported to the authorities for investigation or reported on a survey or poll?
10% of 320k would be 32000. So, using those figures 32000 reports of sexual assault are not true. I wonder if I said, well 10% of those executed on death row are really innocent, and I could actually prove it. I wonder if the left would have the same oh well attitude. Of course not. But, if you attack their latest golden calf "believe women", then 10%, meh, fuck it.
studies show convictions for rape are rarely false very rare
Well fuck me there you got it. Ding ding ding. Convictions, meaning evidence and due process were used to prove that a person was guilty of something. See, there you go now your getting it.
#teachwomentoreportrape

Nov 2012
Kekistan
What in my statements did I say was untrue?
It is you that needs to talk to Jesus about lying.. not me.
Nothing you said was untrue. That is why Ford is saying she still can not go home. Its to get some more donations to roll in. Wait until she signs her book deal. That white girl about to make a killing
There you go, bearing false witness against your neighbor, it's what you do, it's how we know you don't really believe in jesus....your God is Trump