Alyssa Milano Calls for 'Sex Strike' Over Georgia Anti-Abortion Law

Dec 2016
Canada
Yes it was a bit cloudy in your first post.

Clearly the ability to access education on sex and reproduction,widespread contraception,consent to copulate, widespread availability of early term abortion and widespread access to pregnancy detection methods indicate a clear choice on the behalf of a female to bear a child not only on her behalf but on the behalf of her chosen mate.
Anecdotally, I don't hear great things about either abortion access or health care for poor women in Texas.
All this added together leads myself to believe that abortions after a certain point are not necessary in the large percentage of pregnancies and exclusions should be few and relative to immediate health and well being of those involved.
Should be few! But there are always exceptions to every rule. And, I'd like to know what your opinion is then on this new thread about Alabama banning nearly all abortions
I feel personally that somewhere around 17-24 weeks a child's rights come into play
Why? Before the third trimester, a fetus has no capacity for conscious awareness....and not much afterwards!
and a female at that point becomes contractually obligated to see it through.
Contractually obligated! I'll go by whether the pregnant female feels "contractually obligated." Maybe, maybe not. Worth noting here, that these restrictive abortion laws have been used to force minors to have babies also.

Mar 2019
Texas
Before the third trimester, a fetus has no capacity for conscious awareness....and not much afterwards!
First off you just said that third trimester babies are capable of conscious awareness and then you claim kids do not have much capacity of awareness. What are you basing this nonsense on?

I will go ahead and refute that with the thought that once a child in the womb kicks and such then they are aware. QUICKENING I am more and more drawn to this concept to be wide spread in this issue because it allows for babies to make their selves known and it is between a mom and a baby and in the event a mother would lie it would be between her and GOD and not a bunch of politicians unless one can prove different.

I sense a whole bunch of deflection from you by bringing up several things not really on point as you break down my post into sections that take away a;ll context from what i was saying. It is a sad tactic from people when they can no longer provide meaningful debate. I call it msm style. Nice job.

Mar 2019
Texas
I never heard of this women in my life. I just saw her for the first time on television.

My God, is she beautiful!

I don't recall the last time I was struck by such physical beauty. Isn't she a TV person of some sort? What shows was/is she on?

LOL

I think you maybe seen her on who's the boss when she was young in the 80's.

Mar 2019
Texas
Should be few! But there are always exceptions to every rule. And, I'd like to know what your opinion is then on this new thread about Alabama banning nearly all abortions
This just proves you do not really hear what i have been telling you nor are you absorbing my post. If so there would be no need to even have that thought. If i did not buy into the georgia mess as i told you then why would i support alabamas mess. This is all just overtons window used to draw more light on the thought of abortions are wrong so that perhaps scotus will overturn rvw.

My point is that by now you should have figured out i am not a fundamentalist and while some of my beliefs are more pro life than main stream i am not the kink of person to assume everyone thinks like myself or that their opinions do not have merit. I am open on the debate but i will not disregard reality that if something is in your stomach has a heartbeat and is kicking you then you should recognize the life.

Feb 2019
here and there
Alyssa Milano Calls for 'Sex Strike' Over Georgia Anti-Abortion Law ...
https://www.tmz.com/.../alyssa-milano-calls-for-sex-strike-georgia-anti-abortion-law/

1 hour ago - Alyssa Milano has declared all-out war on Georgia ... urging women to stop having sexuntil Georgia repeals its law severely limiting abortion. ... JOIN ME by not having sex until we get bodily autonomy back. ... Milano's call to arms is reminiscent of ancient Greece and Spike Lee.

Her and the blonde should have done that when they were kids but instead choose fame and fortune over morals. Givin what she has been through i find some of her stances very hypocritical. I do wish she would come out and just be clear about when she thinks abortion should not be allowed cause it seems like she believes it is ok to kill babies anytime they are in mommy.
I could not be happier with the strike.

From a Pro-life vantage point, we want women who would favor infanticide not to have sex so that they don't kill they unborn baby.

Win/Win