Amash: Trump claim about US embassy threats 'seems to be totally made up'

Dec 2015
Arizona
Yeah yeah.. I know. I know. You die hard R & D's can't stand it when people vote their conscience. "Split the vote, voting for lesser of two evils," The whole BS propaganda that's put out by the duopoly to that helps ensure the duopoly stays in power.
blah blah blah blah.

My vote is only gonna count for one vote. It's not going to change the outcome of any election. So BY GOD, I'm not going to waste it on someone I don't support. And IMO, that's the ONLY wasted vote that can be cast, voting for someone you support less that someone else, just because of their supposed "chance of winning, lesser of two evils" BS that's spewed every 4 years.
Too many people think like you do. Which is one of the big reasons we got Trump.
You just can't help yourself, can you?
Are you incapable of posting without some sort of "dig"---insult, blame, or barb?

Reactions: se7en
Sep 2019
Here
You just can't help yourself, can you?
Are you incapable of posting without some sort of "dig"---insult, blame, or barb?
Well hell no I can't let that two party BS go without comment. It's why we can't get any decent candidates. It's why we're still stuck with only two parties. Hell, it's one reason why even 3rd parties can't get many decent candidates.
There's sooooooooo much wrong with the two parties (actually one with two arms).

Dec 2015
Arizona
Well hell no I can't let that two party BS go without comment. It's why we can't get any decent candidates. It's why we're still stuck with only two parties. Hell, it's one reason why even 3rd parties can't get many decent candidates.
There's sooooooooo much wrong with the two parties (actually one with two arms).
Yes. YOU CAN show some restraint. We got your point about the two-party system and Princess Tulsi the first 20 times you ranted.
Now you can be a grown-up. You can stop pounding sand.

Sep 2019
Here
Yes. YOU CAN show some restraint. We got your point about the two-party system and Princess Tulsi the first 20 times you ranted.
Now you can be a grown-up. You can stop pounding sand.
Oh OK, Fine. But there can only be one "Trump is bad" thread.

Sep 2019
Here
Can we call Amish just what he is, a "thread" the Democrats are grabbing at.
Amish?

lol.

Amash, if the democrats are grabbing at him, they'll never get him. He is to the democrats, as Tulsi is to the GOP. He may have like 1 thing in common with the commi's.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Amash was a tea-totalin' tea-partier in his early years,

I'd still vote for him 3rd party
(if trump wasn't part of the equation)

though I think he would take more votes from trump than the dem candidate if he ran 3rd party this go-round

I like the concept of mixed-party tickets too

still pissed at the Libertarians for running Gary Johnson in 16. If there ever were a year for third party candidates to do well, it would have been 16, and then they didn't even try.

a third party candidate has to campaign his ass off to get any traction. Perot did well. my dad still blames Perot for Bill Clinton winning, which isn't necessarily inaccurate. He wanted trump to run 3rd party, because trump isn't a Republican.

I do admire Amash for standing up for what's right. That takes courage in today's political climate. He may have a future in a higher office, but I also like him where he's at now, a conservative voice of reason in the House.

Reactions: Clara007