Amazing......Why???222222

Jun 2013
USA TN
in post 52,
[QUOTE="allah did not command the people to steal or commit adultery or kill innocent people or drink wine", this is a lie! there are many verses in the quran telling believers to kill and commit other atrocities! do you not read your quran???

also, the majority of Christians realize december 25th is not the real birthday of Jesus but since no real date is given, that date is just used to celebrate ...

Last edited:
Feb 2013
england
You do not know already

Or you know and do not want to listen

Insubordination only

But believe me

You will only benefit the loss of your life

The qoran is as clear as the sun in the sky

We Muslims do not celebrate indiscriminately

But according to the Koran and the Hadith

We do not drink alcohol and commit adultery on the day of celebration

You want to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ
peace be upon him

The teachings of the true gospel must be applied

And the commandments first

These will lead you to the truth and islam directly
allah guided you
\\\\

“We made from water every living thing.” (Quran 21:30) And He said “O mankind! if ye have a doubt about the Resurrection, (consider) that We created you out of dust, then out of sperm, then out of a leech-like clot, then out of a morsel of flesh, partly formed and

partly unformed, in order that We may manifest (our power) to you; and We cause whom We will to rest in the wombs for an appointed term, then do We bring you out as babes, then (foster you) that ye may reach your age of full strength; and some of you are called to die, and some are sent back to the feeblest old age, so that they know nothing after having known (much)” (Quran 22:5)

“Just ask their opinion: are they the more difficult to create, or the (other) beings We have created? Them have We created out of a sticky clay!” (Quran 37:11)

Human beings are created from dust and it also mentions that they are created from sperm.

In the preceding verses, Allah has mentioned various stages of human creation. The creation of man according to the Quran was first from water and dust, which when combined became clay. This refers to the creation of humanity's first ancestor, Adam. Then Allah decreed that his descendants would reproduce after that according to the same natural law that is applied to many other living beings.

Sometimes the Quran refers to semen as "water", meaning fluid. So when Allah says in the Quran that He created every living thing from water, it can indicate that everything in creation; humans, animals and plants have all been created from water and depend upon water for their continued existence. But a similar verse: And Allah has created every creature from water.10 can also mean that human beings and animals are created from their fathers' semen or sperm. This is confirmed by other verses, such as: Did We not create you from a liquid disdained?
As for scientific evidence, research has confirmed that the body of man, like that of other living beings, is made up predominantly of water, and that the elements of the human body are exactly the same as those found in the earth’s soil in greater or smaller quantities.
Are Humans Made by Dust or Sperm,Answer with Help of ...

Qur'an & Bible In The Light of Science - The Ultimat
e Dialogue

هل يؤمن النصارى واليهود بألانبياء مثل المسلمين ؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTNLFgJjGJY

Sep 2018
KC, MO
yeni said:
Let there be no doubt - Muslims worship the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus.
Hardley
Mo Was Rejected By The Jews And Christians Of His Time
Because He Didn't Pass Scriptural Muster For A Prophet
That Should End The Conversation Right There

History's Most Successful Jim Jones

Last edited:
Sep 2018
KC, MO
The only place where gods exist is in people's heads.
So Reports Of Apparitions And Manifestations
From The Dawn Of Time, To Battlefields, To Amityville
Are All Just Liars Making Things Up

Bigfoot Across Cultures
From The Himalayas To Boggy Creek
All Just Telling The Same Ol' Campfire Story

Then There's The Abduction Folk
With All Their Eyewitnesses
From On-Duty Policemen To Fishermen

--- All Tall-Tailers Across Time, Countries, And Cultures

Who's Really Hilarious
Is The "Spaghetti Sky-God" Retort Guy
He Could Become A Solipsist
And Be The Intellectual Envy Of Us All
(...In His Own Mind)

Feb 2013
england
Your question is very good

So look with me
1-
in Busra used to be the monastery of the Nestorian monk Bahira, who spotted the signs of Prophethood on the young Muhammad (ﷺ) while the Prophet was on a trade caravan on the way to Syria.

When Muhammad (ﷺ) was about 12 years old, he accompanied his uncle Abu Talib on a trade journey to Syria. In a place called Busra a very interesting incident took place, which caused Abu Talib to return Muhammad to Makkah.

On their trade journey they met a Christian monk by the name of Bahira, who lived a simple life in a monastery which contained ancient sacred texts that were not available anywhere else. Bahira had very simple provisions and lived a harsh life, surviving on the bare essentials. His diet was very simple and the clothes he wore were also coarse and well worn. He was looking outside and caught sight of a caravan approaching. His residence was on the main caravan route and he regularly saw caravans passing by, carrying different goods destined to be sold in the great markets of Syria.

He noticed that this caravan was different; there was something special about it. He decided to invite the people to a meal and find out more. Bahira sent a message to the caravan that his hospitality was extended to all the members of the caravan. The caravan traders accepted the invitation and arrived at the monk’s place.

When they arrived, Bahira searched their faces looking for something. He said that he had offered his hospitality to everyone, was there anyone left behind? They said that they had left a young boy called Muhammad to look after the camels. Bahira insisted that they send someone to get Muhammad and bring him to the entertainment. When Bahira saw the face of Muhammad he was delighted for he was aware from the scriptures of the arrival of a mighty prophet and he could see the signs on the young boy. He asked him a series of questions such as how he sleeps, what does he see when he sleeps, what he thinks about and what he does all day. The young Muhammad answered truthfully which convinced Bahira of who he is.

After the food, Bahira approached Abu Talib and asked him of his relationship to Muhammad. Abu Talib initially replied saying that he was his son upon which Bahira remarked that that could not be possible upon which Abu Talib confirmed that he was in fact his nephew. Bahira revealed to Abu Talib that Muhammad would be a great prophet one day. He said that when he had seen the caravan in the distance there was a cloud hanging over them, which was shading them from the great heat of the desert. When the caravan had stopped under a tree the cloud had also stopped above them.

Bahira said that he had seen the stones and the trees prostrating to Muhammad as he had been walking by. They only do this for a prophet of Allah. He looked at the Muhammad’s back and noticed the seal of the prophets, which was an oval shape protruding just below Muhammad’s shoulder blades. He said that this was one of the signs of a great prophet to come that was taught to them in their books.

Bahira said “This is the master of all humans, Allah will send him with a message which would be a mercy to all humans”. Bahira advised that Muhammad should be taken back to Makkah at once, if the Jews found out about Muhammad they would try to kill him. Abu Talib took the advice of this wise old monk and sent Muhammad back with some of the guides.

Accompanying Muhammad (ﷺ) on this trip was the young Abu Bakr and Bilal (may Allah be pleased with them) and they formed a deep bond which lasted right through their adult life.

\\\2
Aisha, mother of the believers, reported: The beginning of the revelation to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, was in the form of good dreams which came true like bright daylight; then, the love of seclusion was bestowed upon him. He used to go in seclusion in the cave of Hira where he used to worship Allah continuously for many days until he desired to see his family. He would take with him food for the stay and then come back to his wife Khadija to take his food again, until suddenly the truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him and asked him to read.

The Prophet replied, “I do not know how to read.” The Prophet added, “The angel caught me and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied: I do not know how to read; thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time until I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but I replied: I do not know how to read; thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said: Read in the name of your Lord, who has created everything, who has created man from a clot.

Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous.” (96:1-3) Then Allah’s Apostle returned with the Inspiration and with his heart beating severely. Then he went to Khadija bint Khuwailid and said, “Cover me! Cover me!” They covered him until his fear subsided and then he told her everything that happened and he said, “I fear that something may happen to me.” Khadija replied, “Never! By Allah, Allah will never disgrace you. You keep good relations with your family, you help the poor and the destitute, you serve your guests generously, and you assist those afflicted by calamities.”

Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Nawfal, who during the time of ignorance became a Christian and he would write with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, “Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!” Waraqa asked, “O my nephew, what have you seen?” The Prophet described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, “This is the same one who keeps the secrets whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out.”

The Prophet asked, “Will they drive me out?” Waraqa replied, “Yes, anyone who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain until till the day when you will be turned out then I would strongly support you.” But after a few days Waraqa died and the revelation was paused for a while.

Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: Concerning the pause in revelation, the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “While I was walking, all of a sudden I heard a voice from the sky. I looked up and saw the same angel who had visited me at the cave of Hira sitting on a chair between the sky and the earth. I became afraid of him and I came back home and I said, Wrap me! Then Allah revealed the verse: O you wrapped up, arise and warn, and exalt your Lord, and purify your garments, and abandon the idols. (74:1-5) After this the revelation started coming strongly and frequently.”

Sahih Bukhari 4, Sahih Muslim 160

and more and more until now

allah guide you

جيفري لانج عالم رياضيات يكتشف سرا خطيرا في سورة البقرة ستسمعه لأول مرة وسيذهلك شاهد للآخر

رجل غير مسلم يسأل د.ذاكر نايك عن المدارس الاسلامية وتعاليمها

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AzmjGfFV5s

فارس الدعوة يتحدث عن نبوءة محمد في الكتب الهندوسية - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

How I Came to Islam - LECTURE - Abdur-Raheem Green - ...

ماذا تفعل إذا كنت تحب الإسلام وتنتظر علامة؟ بلال فيلبس ...

Feb 2013
england
Islam views adultery(sex outside marriage) as a very serious crime, because it undermines the very foundation of the family system upon which the whole superstructure of the society is built. Illicit relationships destabilize the family and bring about the breakdown of the system. Family breakdown imperils the physical and mental health of future

generations, which in turn leads to a vicious circle of decadence, dissipation, and dissolution. Therefore, it is imperative that all measures must be taken to protect the family. That is why Islam emphasizes protection of the family by imposing severe punishments for activities that threaten the family foundation. These punishments are the same for men and women alike.

There is no overstating of the fact that Islamic punishments are only a part of a vastly larger integrated whole. There are essential conditions for the application of prescribed punishments in Islam:

First, Muslims are strongly encouraged to marry whenever possible, providing a lawful means of gratification. Prophet Muhammad said:

“O youths, whoever of you can afford marriage (financially and physically) let him get married; for indeed it lowers the gaze, and keeps one chaste; whoever cannot get married, he should fast, for it safeguards him.”

A man may legally take as many as four wives as long as he treats each of them equitably and justly. In cases of confirmed incompatibility or dissatisfaction, a wife has the right to request the dissolution of the marriage.

Second, Muslims, whether married or unmarried, must adhere to proper dress and behavior guidelines at all times. Privacy is to be respected and compromising situations strictly avoided as a matter of obedience to Allah.

Third, only a legitimate Islamic government has the right to implement these punishments. Such an Islamic government must establish justice as its core value in all affairs so that the social and cultural environment of the country is congenial for the moral life of its citizens. It is only after the above two conditions have been fulfilled that a government is entitled to implement Islamic punishments on its land, and only then does the court gain the authority to judge a case according to its provisions.

And finally, any case that comes before the court for judgment must be investigated thoroughly and proper evidence brought before the court to satisfy all the requirements of Islamic law. Conviction is subject to strict conditions, which are most difficult to fulfill. This means that, in reality, the punishments are seldom carried out without the connivance of the criminal, and serve primarily as deterrents.

Punishment in Islam has a social purpose, which is to dissuade others from committing the same crime.

Dr.Zakir Naik- Russian girl strong argument ends up in accepting Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_0cVQLTTUk

ذاكر نايك يرد رد رائع على مسيحي سأل بخصوص الاقتباس من الكتاب المقدس
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEygWz3AFW4

رد الشيخ خالد يس على التهجم على الذات النبوية ﷺ - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InE91T61dic

Feb 2013
england
You should​

Studying the Qur'an​

Read and learn​

Now I know you have a problem​

Surprise​

The surprising result​

Exact match between the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and science​

I beseech you to excuse​

Throughout your life you hear from the church ,the community around you and the western​

Islam on the mistakes​

Now you hear the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith​

And find fascinating facts and miracles a scientific approach​

Feel bewildered​

53. We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their ownselves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'an) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?​

Lots and lots of miracles, material and scientific and medical all areas​

Mentioned by modern science​

These discoveries are compatible with the Qur'an fully​

In the past, present and future​

More And More physical evidence​

And so​

There is no excuse for not ratifying​

Not for a Muslim​

But for a non-Muslim​

To go in the direction of faith in God and His messengers​

Why don't you stop waiting and start looking? God has promised that anyone who seeks him with his whole heart will find him. He hasn't promised to reveal himself to those who don't care enough to look for truth.​

-- "scientific miracles of islam​

Prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him) spoke very carefully about a scientific fact realized by scientists few years ago. He said ( God will not held day of resurrection unless Arab land returns greens and rivers again ) [Narrated by Muslim.]​

scientifically, it was proved that one day the Arabian peninsula was full of greens and rivers as satellite photos confirm that there are buried rivers under the sand of Arab land , one of the great scientists of the American space agency (NASA) says that the taken photos for the desert had shown that one day this area was covered with rivers and lakes like Europe and one day in the future it will back again like the past."​

Exact match between the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and science​

In all fields of medicine - Astronomy - Heaven - earth - space - self 00000​

And the testimony of scientists​

must study Quran and Hadith​

Will say allah akbar​

Science students in america convert to islam youtube​

♥♥♥Why Many Scientist convert to Islam♥♥♥ (part 1).flv youtube​

㋡㋡㋡Why Many Scientists convert to Islam㋡㋡㋡ _ (part 2).flv youtube​

الإسلام هو اختياري Islam - My Choice youtube​

European Scientist converts to Islam youtube​

53. We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their ownselves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'an) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?​

This is the reason for the return Atheist to the Oneness of allah​

allah guided you​

داعية مسلم يشرح لفتاة غير مسلمة الإسلام لقرابة ساعتين دون أن تقاطعه الجزء الاول

داعية مسلم يشرح لفتاة غير مسلمة الإسلام لقرابة ساعتين دون أن تقاطعه الجزء الثانى

داعية مسلم يشرح لفتاة غير مسلمة الإسلام لقرابة ساعتين دون أن تقاطعه الجزء الثالث

داعية مسلم يشرح لفتاة غير مسلمة الإسلام لقرابة ساعتين دون أن تقاطعه الجزء الرابع

داعية مسلم يشرح لفتاة غير مسلمة الإسلام لقرابة ساعتين دون أن تقاطعه الجزء الخامس

داعية مسلم يشرح لفتاة غير مسلمة الإسلام لقرابة ساعتين دون أن تقاطعه الجزء الخامس