America calls the Bullshit out

Apr 2019
America
Poll shocker: 82% believe there is social media news bias; too much control
To me this means only 18% are dumb enough to buy the narrative out there.
But 62 percent of Americans feel the companies have too much control in this area and 55 percent of those surveyed feel all those efforts make for a worse mix of news for users overall.
Those people know facts are being omitted that pertains to issues by design. Deciding what people see is up to liberal progressive technocrats and the majority of people know that. Just so people understand that what you think people are told to think is working, it is not as well as you think.

Last edited:
Aug 2018
been around
Gdjjr, are you really advertising your non-commented threads on other peoples threads, trying to drive traffic to them?

lol you must be in advertising.

Sep 2019
Texas
Gdjjr, are you really advertising your non-commented threads on other peoples threads, trying to drive traffic to them?

lol you must be in advertising.
Nope- I'm not "advertising"- and I'm retired from a career which required examining ALL the evidence before rendering a conclusion- by pointing out that I have posted threads the erudite prefer to ignore to point out the hypocrisy of the erudite, pseudo intellectuals, who infect the forums I post in is fun- I've done the same thing in every forum I've participated in- key words, every forum- the bi partisan ignorance is hilarious and identical from the left and the right-

Reactions: ReverendHellh0und
Sep 2019
NYC
Nope- I'm not "advertising"- and I'm retired from a career which required examining ALL the evidence before rendering a conclusion- by pointing out that I have posted threads the erudite prefer to ignore to point out the hypocrisy of the erudite, pseudo intellectuals, who infect the forums I post in is fun- I've done the same thing in every forum I've participated in- key words, every forum- the bi partisan ignorance is hilarious and identical from the left and the right-

This my beautiful minded friend we can agree on.

Reactions: Gdjjr
Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Poll shocker: 82% believe there is social media news bias; too much control
To me this means only 18% are dumb enough to buy the narrative out there.

Those people know facts are being omitted that pertains to issues by design. Deciding what people see is up to liberal progressive technocrats and the majority of people know that. Just so people understand that what you think people are told to think is working, it is not as well as you think.
More projection. This coming from someone who links to Jihad Watch, Hotair, and other garbage websites

Apr 2019
America