America calls the Bullshit out

Feb 2006
California
Sounds like rhetoric, already, to apologize for losing the next election. It also gives the impression there is enough evidence to have him removed from office, which there is not.
So your admitting he will apologize for losing the next election, thank you for coming around to reality, fact is he won't make it through this!

Jul 2019
Georgia
on topic,

I've noticed that twitter is putting tweets from hard-right posters in my timeline, even if only one person I follow follows them

this just kind of recently started, and I'm not sure what's up with it. has Dorsey met with trump recently? I know Zuck has (but I'm not on Facebook to see its effects)

Apr 2019
America
on topic,

I've noticed that twitter is putting tweets from hard-right posters in my timeline, even if only one person I follow follows them

this just kind of recently started, and I'm not sure what's up with it. has Dorsey met with trump recently? I know Zuck has (but I'm not on Facebook to see its effects)
You better watch that, reading one of those could scar you for life. Your diet is about to change to crow, so you have enough problems.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Same with libs- echo chambers are not biased in what they echo-
agree.

there's a lot of "look at me!" posters on twitter. And clickbait. From the liberal side too.

I've weeded most of them out, that's why I'm wondering why twitter is putting these posts in my timeline all of a sudden.

Sep 2019
Texas
agree.

there's a lot of "look at me!" posters on twitter. And clickbait. From the liberal side too.

I've weeded most of them out, that's why I'm wondering why twitter is putting these posts in my timeline all of a sudden.
Algorithm to what you respond to- same reason you get certain ads on the internet- the algorithm doesn't detect what the response is, just the response
I get ads telling me that in Spring Tx the gov't might pay for Solar Panels- I don't live in Spring- I have read aricles about solar panels and other energy related articles-
I also get ads about older celebrities- I assume it's because when I see an old movie and get curious about an actor or actress I'll look at what wikipedia says-

And, they might be trying to reverse the stories about twitter trying to silence conservatives-

Reactions: se7en