America calls the Bullshit out

Dec 2015
Arizona
Didn't Obama use twitter?
YEP. He sure did. In fact, Obama was the first president to make use of social media and it probably helped his campaign and ultimate WH win.
Why? Because Obama was good at it. He connected with the younger voters. He used humor and often he and Michelle would exchange "GIFS", bantering back and forth. He commented on not only political issues (in a positive way) but posted family anecdotes about his girls.
Before his presidency, Obama was already inseparable from his BlackBerry, and as a “nerd” and “geek,” his interest in science and technology helped spur his administration to pursue and manage public communication and engagement with today’s digital services and tools.

p.s. As far as I know, Obama never misspelled or made-up words. LOL

Sep 2019
Texas
YEP. He sure did. In fact, Obama was the first president to make use of social media and it probably helped his campaign and ultimate WH win.
Why? Because Obama was good at it. He connected with the younger voters. He used humor and often he and Michelle would exchange "GIFS", bantering back and forth. He commented on not only political issues (in a positive way) but posted family anecdotes about his girls.
Before his presidency, Obama was already inseparable from his BlackBerry, and as a “nerd” and “geek,” his interest in science and technology helped spur his administration to pursue and manage public communication and engagement with today’s digital services and tools.

p.s. As far as I know, Obama never misspelled or made-up words. LOL
Immaterial = irrelevant to what I said.

Feb 2006
California
Sep 2019
Texas
I believe you said in another post that you don't do social media, DTT is social media, just of a political nature!

I don't do social media and I don't care what Trump does- he *uses* social media- I don't - what part of that is so hard to understand?