Americans are more concerned with 'fake news' than racism or terrorism

Jun 2018
South Dakota
The people out here in the real world aren't as concerned about fake news as they are about no "news" at all. We've grown weary of the news being dominated by whether Trump used the wrong fork or ir Melania wore her sunglasses at ceremony. We want to know what's going on in the world not just the liberals echo chambers.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Fake news is how the Tristanrobins and the Clara007s and the Bubbajones are Created. you know those that screamed RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP for 2 years. That is the Reason we have Dead children because of diseases brought to the US centers that hold illegal immigrants. Fake news is why we have Left wing Nut cases shooting congressmen...

ABC, CNN, NY Times, CBS, MSNBC has had to RETRACT how many stories about Trump because they did not verify their Sources?

A Deputy Director for the FBI is under criminal referral for lying to congress, ...

Dec 2015
Arizona
Fake news is how the Tristanrobins and the Clara007s and the Bubbajones are Created. you know those that screamed RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP for 2 years. That is the Reason we have Dead children because of diseases brought to the US centers that hold illegal immigrants. Fake news is why we have Left wing Nut cases shooting congressmen...

ABC, CNN, NY Times, CBS, MSNBC has had to RETRACT how many stories about Trump because they did not verify their Sources?
A Deputy Director for the FBI is under criminal referral for lying to congress, ...
Well, gosh. Thanks. I had no idea I had so much power. So, according to you, I can post just about anything, no matter how wild and crazy--no matter how fake (without a source) and our DTT readers will believe what I say and in fact, if I try harder, my readers MIGHT just raise me to the status of Goddess?? AND...Apparently, I have a tremendous influence on the global community as well.
I've got news for you. Those of us who recognized Trump for the scam artist/pervert/moron he is have been screaming RUSSIA/TRUMP for much longer than 2 years.
But, according to you, it gets better. Tristan, Clara, and Bubba are responsible for dead children. We, personally, have allowed illegals to bring diseases into the U.S. We are intentionally spreading fake news (our political views via our 1st Amendment) AND to make matters worse WE, because of the above, have supported deranged shooters, as long as they promise to shoot Republicans during a baseball game.
Is there anything I missed??

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Well, gosh. Thanks. I had no idea I had so much power. So, according to you, I can post just about anything, no matter how wild and crazy--no matter how fake (without a source) and our DTT readers will believe what I say and in fact, if I try harder, my readers MIGHT just raise me to the status of Goddess?? AND...Apparently, I have a tremendous influence on the global community as well.
I've got news for you. Those of us who recognized Trump for the scam artist/pervert/moron he is have been screaming RUSSIA/TRUMP for much longer than 2 years.
But, according to you, it gets better. Tristan, Clara, and Bubba are responsible for dead children. We, personally, have allowed illegals to bring diseases into the U.S. We are intentionally spreading fake news (our political views via our 1st Amendment) AND to make matters worse WE, because of the above, have supported deranged shooters, as long as they promise to shoot Republicans during a baseball game.
Is there anything I missed??

Remember when TNV used to be a normal guy ... that was until the fat orange turd cult took him over. What a difference a fascist makes!

Dec 2015
Arizona
Remember when TNV used to be a normal guy ... that was until the fat orange turd cult took him over. What a difference a fascist makes!
Umm.....no I don't remember that.
I've been on DTT for four years and all I remember (from the first day) is absurd unsubstantiated rubbish.
We had discussions about something called "copy/paste".
We had conversations about SOURCES.
We had several dialogues about fact-checking.
We chatted about generalizations and stereotyping.

I must have missed the good ol' days.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee

Coming from THE SINGLE BIGGEST LIAR on two boards, this is fucking laughable !!!!!! You've singlehandedly tried and FAILED REPEATEDLY to spread your bullshit and outright lies. You've been shot down (to be specific PROVEN WRONG) almost most as many times as Trump has lied !!!! You ARE the single biggest purveyor of lies and FAKE NEWS.

And for the record I HAVE ALWAYS taken a wait see on the whole Trump Russia collusion thing. The ONLY thing I have ever stated in connection to Russia is the need to see Trumps financials. To see WHO he owes money and how much. If he doesn't owe anything to anyone in Russia. Fine lets move on. I have never once said there was collusion. The only thing I ever commented on was the, VERY REAL FACT, a Russian agent ALREADY UNDER FBI SURVEILLANCE, showed up at Trump tower. That was deserving of investigation.

We have DEAD CHILDREN because fucking MORONS stopped getting their snot nosed little bastards IMMUNIZED !!!! They chose to believe some FAKE NEWS / PROVEN FALSE STUDY over the ENTIRE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY. NOW their precious little shit stains are dying from entirely preventable diseases !!! That is THEIR FUCKING FAULT !!!!

But now I'm about to bust your lying ass to the fucking moon !!!!!!!! Go through all of my posts and FIND EVEN ONE MOTHERF*****G POST WHERE I ADVOCATED FOR ILLEGALS IN THIS COUNTRY. What you will find are DOZENS AND DOZENS of posts where I have said THE ONLY WAY TO FIX THE PROBLEM IS TO PROSECUTE THE CEOs AND UPPER MANAGEMENT OF companies like WALMART, CONAG, ADM, TYSON FOODS and yes EVEN DONALD FUCKING TRUMP !!! Trump only took 13 fucking years to figure out HE HAD ILLEGALS WORKING AT HIS GOLF COURSES. Thankfully they are suing his ass and will COLLECT MILLIONS just like the ILLEGAL POLISH workers he tried to fuck over years ago.

I have argued against the "wall" but only because I believe the application of technology ie: drones and other sensing devices will be infinitely more effective and much, much cheaper. 60% of the illegals in the country ENTERED LEGALLY. A wall is a god damned expensive way to slow the other 40% and it will not be very effective. The tunnels, ladders and other ways to get over, under and around the existing walls have proven that. I have argued against the "wall" because more than 90% of the drugs flowing into this country does so through LEGAL ports of entry. We need better sensing tech at the ports to sniff out the drugs and the illegals that get into the country that way.

YOU ARE BUSTED !!!!!! You will NOT FIND a single post where I have ever argued FOR ALLOWING illegals to enter or stay in this country.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Coming from THE SINGLE BIGGEST LIAR on two boards, this is fucking laughable !!!!!! You've singlehandedly tried and FAILED REPEATEDLY to spread your bullshit and outright lies. You've been shot down (to be specific PROVEN WRONG) almost most as many times as Trump has lied !!!! You ARE the single biggest purveyor of lies and FAKE NEWS.

And for the record I HAVE ALWAYS taken a wait see on the whole Trump Russia collusion thing. The ONLY thing I have ever stated in connection to Russia is the need to see Trumps financials. To see WHO he owes money and how much. If he doesn't owe anything to anyone in Russia. Fine lets move on. I have never once said there was collusion. The only thing I ever commented on was the, VERY REAL FACT, a Russian agent ALREADY UNDER FBI SURVEILLANCE, showed up at Trump tower. That was deserving of investigation.

We have DEAD CHILDREN because fucking MORONS stopped getting their snot nosed little bastards IMMUNIZED !!!! They chose to believe some FAKE NEWS / PROVEN FALSE STUDY over the ENTIRE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY. NOW their precious little shit stains are dying from entirely preventable diseases !!! That is THEIR FUCKING FAULT !!!!

But now I'm about to bust your lying ass to the fucking moon !!!!!!!! Go through all of my posts and FIND EVEN ONE MOTHERF*****G POST WHERE I ADVOCATED FOR ILLEGALS IN THIS COUNTRY. What you will find are DOZENS AND DOZENS of posts where I have said THE ONLY WAY TO FIX THE PROBLEM IS TO PROSECUTE THE CEOs AND UPPER MANAGEMENT OF companies like WALMART, CONAG, ADM, TYSON FOODS and yes EVEN DONALD FUCKING TRUMP !!! Trump only took 13 fucking years to figure out HE HAD ILLEGALS WORKING AT HIS GOLF COURSES. Thankfully they are suing his ass and will COLLECT MILLIONS just like the ILLEGAL POLISH workers he tried to fuck over years ago.

I have argued against the "wall" but only because I believe the application of technology ie: drones and other sensing devices will be infinitely more effective and much, much cheaper. 60% of the illegals in the country ENTERED LEGALLY. A wall is a god damned expensive way to slow the other 40% and it will not be very effective. The tunnels, ladders and other ways to get over, under and around the existing walls have proven that. I have argued against the "wall" because more than 90% of the drugs flowing into this country does so through LEGAL ports of entry. We need better sensing tech at the ports to sniff out the drugs and the illegals that get into the country that way.

YOU ARE BUSTED !!!!!! You will NOT FIND a single post where I have ever argued FOR ALLOWING illegals to enter or stay in this country.

Nice post but we all know @TNVolunteer73 is a fraud.