Americas dumbest member of Congress does it again

Dec 2018
New England

I love the part where Ocasio -Quayle claims "Milton Keyes" was a typo ... after saying those words on the video.

And just a reminder, our bubblehead from the Bronx graduated cum laude from Boston University College of Arts and Sciences with a BA in 2011, majoring in international relations and economics.

Feb 2020
dfw, texas
get back to me when she says windmills cause cancer, climate change is a chinese hoax, and in a 4th of July speech claims the founding fathers defeated the Brits by manning the skies, controlling the airports and ramming their ramparts!!!

it is so funny when a trump voter ACCUSES anyone else of being stupid or ignorant, when they support Trump!! or accuse anyone else of being a liar, when they support Trump!! or accuses anybody else of being a gutless chickenshit when they support Trump!!

Dec 2018
New England
get back to me when she says windmills cause cancer, climate change is a chinese hoax, and in a 4th of July speech claims the founding fathers defeated the Brits by manning the skies, controlling the airports and ramming their ramparts!!!

it is so funny when a trump voter ACCUSES anyone else of being stupid or ignorant, when they support Trump!! or accuse anyone else of being a liar, when they support Trump!! or accuses anybody else of being a gutless chickenshit when they support Trump!!
Who do you think is a "trump voter?"

That others are also stupid doesn't make AOC any brighter. She's a flying nitwit, and if she's the "future of the Democratic party" we're all in trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: thor gonzales
Dec 2015
Arizona

Awww......where's the love, Thor?? Throw Nat a bone--have a heart. AND besides, Nat's not alone.
"Ocasio-Cortez's slipup was seized upon by several right-of-center media outlets, including Fox News and the Washington Examiner."
Let's just catalog this with Obama's tan suit, Michelle's sleeveless dress, Hillary's deplorables and Bill's 'I did not have sexual relations....blah blah".....which are so scandalous compared to the THOUSANDS (yes someone is keeping track) of Trump's pig-ignorant statements. But SHHHH! We don't talk about those.

Dec 2018
New England
Awww......where's the love, Thor?? Throw Nat a bone--have a heart. AND besides, Nat's not alone.
"Ocasio-Cortez's slipup was seized upon by several right-of-center media outlets, including Fox News and the Washington Examiner."
Let's just catalog this with Obama's tan suit, Michelle's sleeveless dress, Hillary's deplorables and Bill's 'I did not have sexual relations....blah blah".....which are so scandalous compared to the THOUSANDS (yes someone is keeping track) of Trump's pig-ignorant statements. But SHHHH! We don't talk about those.
And you'll have to excuse Clara. She holds the rather muddled view that Trump being an AH constitutes forgiveness for any problem on the left.

Dec 2018
Indiana

That others are also stupid doesn't make AOC any brighter. She's a flying nitwit, and if she's the "future of the Democratic party" we're all in trouble.
Buttigieg sounds better educated and smarter than most, if not all, Republicans I can think of right now. By the way, have you ever listened to Louie Gohmert (R-TX) for more than a few seconds?

Jun 2018
South Dakota

We aren't gonna be in trouble. The Dems will be relegated to permanent loser status for decades after allowing the rule of the radical wing of the Democrat party to fall into the hands of the likes of AOC and her gang of thugs.

Dec 2018
New England
Buttigieg sounds better educated and smarter than most, if not all, Republicans I can think of right now. By the way, have you ever listened to Louie Gohmert (R-TX) for more than a few seconds?
No, I've not heard Louie. I agree, Buttigieg seems quite intelligent and I think he shows every indication of being a very talented politician. Alas, like so many others in recent years from both parties, I think he's being rushed to the big leagues too early. His next step should be something like governor, not President.

Dec 2018
Indiana
We aren't gonna be in trouble. The Dems will be relegated to permanent loser status for decades after allowing the rule of the radical wing of the Democrat party to fall into the hands of the likes of AOC and her gang of thugs.
Sen. Jeff Flake (AZ) always struck me as an intelligent Republican, but Trump hated his guts so he decided not to run for re-election.