An opinion on the violence going on!

Jul 2015
ohio
2 Chronicles 7:14New King James Version (NKJV)

14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

No more hate from me I will simply continue to tell the truth as I see it. No more names, no more silly children's bickering. I refuse to be a part of the problem any more. I beleive the politicians have us right where they want us, divided.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio

14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

No more hate from me I will simply continue to tell the truth as I see it. No more names, no more silly children's bickering. I refuse to be a part of the problem any more. I beleive the politicians have us right where they want us, divided.
99% of the violence is in the Big City and 1% in a small town. I live way out in the country where violence is unheard of. There are too many rats in the Big City. Cage up rats and they turn violent on each other.

Jul 2015
ohio
99% of the violence is in the Big City and 1% in a small town. I live way out in the country where violence is unheard of. There are too many rats in the Big City. Cage up rats and they turn violent on each other.

I would agree in the sense that when you have so many people vying for the same piece of the pie, and they're so culturally different it would cause a big problem! hatred though is based on the coveting of things and the victim mentality that so many have come to know! JMO

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.

Fine. let's see you actually do it.
Until you do, it's just meaningless talk.

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Why aren't maggots like Southern Poverty Law Center tagging the BLM crowd as a "Hate group"??...why isn't this called a "hate crime"??.....I know why.... it's because the perpetrator is not a white guy..... Shame on these maggots..

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Really now, ALL people that live in the city are "rats?" I live in the city of St. Louis, and I mean within the city limits of the city of St. louis and not some bedroom community or suburb in the county.

That makes me a "rat" in your eyes or do I need to be a particular color in order to qualify as a rat in your eyes?

It surprises you that in an area where there are very few people there are very few conflicts between people. Seriously?
You live in one of those little hick towns where there are about 1,000 people and three last names?

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Why aren't maggots like Southern Poverty Law Center tagging the BLM crowd as a "Hate group"??...why isn't this called a "hate crime"??.....I know why.... it's because the perpetrator is not a white guy..... Shame on these maggots..
What are you whining about NOW?

Oct 2010
Colorado
Really now, ALL people that live in the city are "rats?" I live in the city of St. Louis, and I mean within the city limits of the city of St. louis and not some bedroom community or suburb in the county.

That makes me a "rat" in your eyes or do I need to be a particular color in order to qualify as a rat in your eyes?

It surprises you that in an area where there are very few people there are very few conflicts between people. Seriously?
You live in one of those little hick towns where there are about 1,000 people and three last names?
That's a beyond pathetic post HW.

Patriot talks about turning down the fire of hatred, and you make a post that turns up the fire.