Anarchy coming to America? Part of the globalist master plan?

Nov 2019
Upstate NY
We are seeing major divisions in our political camps. I predict a major and a catastrophic fall from grace that will lead directly to anarchy here in America. Is this all part of a master plan for the coming one world government? Do they control the media to shape a narrative that turns the citizens against their government and against their political counterparts? Do they (the globalists) then disrupt the government at the highest levels to trigger massive riots and turn everyone against his neighbor, creating, essentially a state of pure anarchy? Does the media then fuel the fire? And then blackout these massive protests and riots in other parts of the world to keep nation by nation isolated?

How long do we have to wait for Noam Chomsky's dream to come true for America?

When will Obama once again rise to prominence? Will he be the first leader of the coming one world government?

Feb 2018
Oregon
I see civil violence in the future and a government crack-down with martial law and troops in the streets, followed by a dictatorship..... probably a one-party ddistatorship by the GOP.

Anyone who finds this to be exciting and promising is a friggin idiot. ALLLLLL will regret it except the corporations that are beneficiaries of it.

Reactions: intangible child
Feb 2018
Oregon
The one-world government is being created with Russia at the top. Trump is working to hand the USA over to Russia as it eats up Crimea, Ukraine, etc.

China may object with nuclear war. But one world government will ultimately emerge out of it. IOW, domination of the world by one government take-over.

Then the next step will be world-wide revolutions and rebellions that overthrow the mess and re-establish sanity, country-by-country.

• Wow
Reactions: Iron Merc
Dec 2019
U.S. arkansas
I have tried to make no secret that I am part of a prepper / survival group and sit ready for any such disruptive event . I now have a bloodhound laying by my feet to trail down any person up to no good that might survive long enough to reach me . We have used him to trail up to eighteen hour old trails .

Dec 2019
U.S. arkansas
It is now 2.30 am Dec. 9 -- in a few hours the one world globest fantasy world will began to crumble even faster than it already is . The inspector generals report on Democrat Corruption due out today . Rational minds can see the warped insane thinking that is being displayed by never Trumpers . What will happen today and the rest of this month will be interesting .

Jul 2019
Georgia
It is now 2.30 am Dec. 9 -- in a few hours the one world globest fantasy world will began to crumble even faster than it already is . The inspector generals report on Democrat Corruption due out today . Rational minds can see the warped insane thinking that is being displayed by never Trumpers . What will happen today and the rest of this month will be interesting .
I'm going to make a crazy-bold prediction. The IG's report will implicate one former low-level FBI lawyer who fudged some things on some e-mails, which I agree, is wrong

and it will also conclude that the Russia investigation wasn't started by the Steele Dossier, and that the FISA warrants were justified.

Just a hunch. Let's pretend I'm right.........do you really want to get your survival cult all worked up over that?

Feb 2018
Oregon
I have tried to make no secret that I am part of a prepper / survival group and sit ready for any such disruptive event . I now have a bloodhound laying by my feet to trail down any person up to no good that might survive long enough to reach me . We have used him to trail up to eighteen hour old trails .
Wow. Such paranoia. It sounds like you're threatening anyone who might think to search you out. But I really don't believe anyone wants to other than government agents.

Dec 2019
U.S. arkansas
Wow. Such paranoia. It sounds like you're threatening anyone who might think to search you out. But I really don't believe anyone wants to other than government agents.
I would have no problem diving deeper into your analysis but feel that would hijack this topic and probably send this forum in a direction the staff members do not want .

Jul 2019
Georgia
I'm going to make a crazy-bold prediction. The IG's report will implicate one former low-level FBI lawyer who fudged some things on some e-mails, which I agree, is wrong

and it will also conclude that the Russia investigation wasn't started by the Steele Dossier, and that the FISA warrants were justified.

Just a hunch. Let's pretend I'm right.........do you really want to get your survival cult all worked up over that?
report is out, how far off was I, lol?

(not very)

I'll start a thread on the IG nadaberder, because it's pretty funny