And ANOTHER State Inches Forward....

Feb 2007
Los Angeles
Hio said:
its not a slur, its a condition. Which to alot of people on this forum think you have due to your complete "outrage" you have against same-sex marriage.

Nope.

It's a slur

How sad that you don't have the cojones to respect people with the moral fortitude to stand up for traditional marriage and against the immorality of homosexuality

Feb 2007
Los Angeles
tadpole256 said:
He's a textbook homophobic all the way down to his denial...

This from the guy who tries to preach tolerance!!

I have neither a fear nor an aversion to homosexuals, so I am not a homophobe.

However, you seem to be a textbook christiophobe

Hio

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Gary there are still forms of arranged marriages in the US too if ya knew anything. But tell me Gary, why would you say that love is such a valuable thing in a marriage but then say that its not the only pre-req? That would mean that a sucessfull marrage can work out having all the other pre-reqs and still not have any love what-so-ever in it, therefore love isnt so VITAL afterall in a marriage.

Hio

Former Staff
Apr 2007
garysher said:
Nope.

It's a slur

How sad that you don't have the cojones to respect people with the moral fortitude to stand up for traditional marriage and against the immorality of homosexuality

You claim that homosexuality is immoral, you are a homophobe

Feb 2007
Los Angeles
Hio said:
You claim that homosexuality is immoral, you are a homophobe

Apparently you don't even know what homophobe means??

Try to stick to words you understand, like "ass" and "stick"

Hio

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Gary you have such a fear of homosexuals gaining the same rights as you and I its downright pathetic. You feel like you are better then them. Im sure that if you could of done anything to prevent blacks from gaining the same rights as whites you would of been all over that too. I could bet anyone on this forums that if your dad told you flatout that he left your mom because he was gay you would immedietly change your name and everything. The point is you just hate homosexuals, you dont want them to have any rights that equal them to us.

Hio

Former Staff
Apr 2007
garysher said:
Apparently you don't even know what homophobe means??

Try to stick to words you understand, like "ass" and "stick"

how about this, i'll STICK my foot so far up your ASS because im sure thats the only pleasure you could get in life.

Feb 2007
Los Angeles
Hio said:
Gary you have such a fear of homosexuals gaining the same rights as you and I its downright pathetic. You feel like you are better then them. Im sure that if you could of done anything to prevent blacks from gaining the same rights as whites you would of been all over that too.

>>>>>>>>>>>

My wife's grandmother was black so spare me your sanctimonious blathering!

I could bet anyone on this forums that if your dad told you flatout that he left your mom because he was gay you would immedietly change your name and everything. The point is you just hate homosexuals, you dont want them to have any rights that equal them to us.

Wrong.

I already explained I don't hate homosexuals, but I disagree with their morality and lifestyle

Do you hate Christians just because you disagree with them?

Hio

Former Staff
Apr 2007
garysher said:
Wrong.

I already explained I don't hate homosexuals, but I disagree with their morality and lifestyle

Do you hate Christians just because you disagree with them?

1) They live a better lifestyle then you, have you seen what their houses and appartments look like. Much better then what your trailer looks like im sure.

You hate their morals? waa waa Just because something is different then what you were brought up with you get scared and hate it boo hoo go cry me a river.

And When did I say that I disagree with or hate christians? Just because I dont hate Gay people im supose to hate christians now? What the hell is wrong with you Gary.

highway80west

Former Staff
Mar 2007
San Diego, CA
Hio said:
1) They live a better lifestyle then you, have you seen what their houses and appartments look like. Much better then what your trailer looks like im sure.

You hate their morals? waa waa Just because something is different then what you were brought up with you get scared and hate it boo hoo go cry me a river.

And When did I say that I disagree with or hate christians? Just because I dont hate Gay people im supose to hate christians now? What the hell is wrong with you Gary.

By now you must know that Gary is unreasonable to debate with.