And ANOTHER State Inches Forward....

tadpole256

Former Staff
May 2005
Planet Earth (Mostly)
Lets not drag people's families into this... Unless they are active board members...

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Hio said:
1) They live a better lifestyle then you, have you seen what their houses and appartments look like. Much better then what your trailer looks like im sure.

You hate their morals? waa waa Just because something is different then what you were brought up with you get scared and hate it boo hoo go cry me a river.

And When did I say that I disagree with or hate christians? Just because I dont hate Gay people im supose to hate christians now? What the hell is wrong with you Gary.

ah oh.

now you're done it.

Now we're gonna hear about how fabulously successful and wealthy he is - all about his lavish household and three Mercedes - we've heard it all. It's very enviable.

There are many Christians, Christian churches and Christian religious leaders who support and sanction and perform same sex unions. You will find that most bigots and homophobes presume to speak for all Christians...and often even know what people "really" want/need/believe/think better than they do!

Hio

Former Staff
Apr 2007
tristanrobin said:
ah oh.

now you're done it.

Now we're gonna hear about how fabulously successful and wealthy he is - all about his lavish household and three Mercedes - we've heard it all. It's very enviable.

There are many Christians, Christian churches and Christian religious leaders who support and sanction and perform same sex unions. You will find that most bigots and homophobes presume to speak for all Christians...and often even know what people "really" want/need/believe/think better than they do!

LOL:mrgreen:

Feb 2007
Los Angeles
Hio said:
1) They live a better lifestyle then you, have you seen what their houses and appartments look like. Much better then what your trailer looks like im sure.

No need to vent your anger issues on here.

I have an excellent lifestyle

You hate their morals? waa waa Just because something is different then what you were brought up with you get scared and hate it boo hoo go cry me a river.

And When did I say that I disagree with or hate christians? Just because I dont hate Gay people im supose to hate christians now? What the hell is wrong with you Gary.

Wassup, you don't like having your own logic used against yourself?

Feb 2007
Los Angeles
tristanrobin said:
ah oh.

now you're done it.

They are a tiny minority. And they are clearly flouting God's Word

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
nah - he probably meant that it's the tiny minority that support gays.

and it IS a minority - but not a TINY one - there are many Christian churches (and Jewish temples, too, for that matter) that respect the dignity of gay couples.

don't expect a lot of honesty out of garysher...cuz it ain't gonna happen!